Ex Player Watch (33 Viewers)

Terry_dactyl

Ian Maatsen played the whole game for Dortmund as they beat Bayern 2-0 away. What a trajectory he’s on
What a trajectory Bayern are on too!

As someone who has a bit of a passing interest in German football, especially HSV and everyone’s favourite hipster team, St Pauli, it’s good to see. They’ve dominated for too long.

Maatsen is going to have a good career.

Fergusons_Beard

A Marc McNulty just scored for Spartans in Scottish Div 2, is that the same 1?

His father in law manager at Spartans.

Father in Law a really good guy-Sat next to him at a very snowy Crewe (Bayliss wonder show) and had a great chat.

Wondered if he’d go there at the end of McNulty’s career….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Terry Gibson's perm

Not sure if anybody put Dabo’s Forest Green got beaten at home by Todd Kane’s Stockport three nil doesn’t look like they played against each other though as Dabo was subbed in the same minute that Kane came on

Brighton Sky Blue

Not sure if anybody put Dabo’s Forest Green got beaten at home by Todd Kane’s Stockport three nil doesn’t look like they played against each other though as Dabo was subbed in the same minute that Kane came on
Volunteer Hand Up GIF by Robert E Blackmon

better days

I've been told that the Swansea thing is already a done deal
Luke Williams, his old manager from Notts would probably be interested but I hear Notts also want him to sign a new deal
Other clubs are interested but too but Jones has another year on present deal

Sick Boy

His father in law manager at Spartans.

Father in Law a really good guy-Sat next to him at a very snowy Crewe (Bayliss wonder show) and had a great chat.

Wondered if he’d go there at the end of McNulty’s career….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Was that the St Patrick’s day one?

cstring82

Watching Dortmund vs Athletico. Ian Maatsen has just scored, hopefully gets a chance at Chelsea as I think he’s better than Cucerella

skybluecam

Just shows how far we’ve come really in a very short space of time.

Both played their part in getting us here - but they’re light years away from the players we have now
It's genuinely mental. Baka and Max struggled to manage 10 goals a season combined - in league 1! Now we have Wright and Simms easily surpassing that in their first season's and they still get shit on.

Users who are viewing this thread