Ex Player Watch (14 Viewers)

Danceswithhorses

Currently on holiday in Lisbon and of all the things my kid could’ve asked for as a holiday souvenir this was his number one choice.
To be fair, the modest £1m investment in Gyokeres, has massively helped to rebuild the club, not only from his sale proceeds, but will also help the club with future sell on extras.

mrfr

To be fair, the modest £1m investment in Gyokeres, has massively helped to rebuild the club, not only from his sale proceeds, but also from future sell on extras.
My son is only five so I’m not sure this was a big factor in his wanting a Gyökeres Sporting shirt, but maybe I’m underestimating his ability to rationalise the long-term financial implications of the transfer.

David O'Day

Agree.

SPL is that bad not a single Glasgow or Celtic player would get into the Benfica or Sporting Team.

Scottish football is awfull.
Matt O'Riley probably would to be fair.

Athletico were after him in January and he's a full international for a better team than Vik is.

David O'Day

Agree.

SPL is that bad not a single Glasgow or Celtic player would get into the Benfica or Sporting Team.

Scottish football is awfull.
Oh and Paulo Bernado actually plays for Benfica and has played 20 ties for their first team.

But yeah apart from that.

Londonccfcfan

Quite a few old firm players would get into those portuguese sides. Not sure what the anti spl agendas about
Really interesting? Who would be the few players who get into Sportings team or Benficas?

Benficas team alone is worth more than the whole SPL put together according to the Transfermarkt.

Tea & Busquets

Really interesting? Who would be the few players who get into Sportings team or Benficas?

Benficas team alone is worth more than the whole SPL put together according to the Transfermarkt.
Callum McGregor, James Tavernier, Furuhashi, O’Riley, Hatate, Palma, Raskin. Not saying they’d be nailed on starters but they’d have no problems getting in the lineup.

skybluecam

Portuguese league is crap at the lower levels but no one notices because no one watches it on telly and any tourists out there are pissed on sangria

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Yeah, I’ve always thought he comes across really well in interviews. Bit cocky but more confidence than arrogance. Don’t get me wrong a lot of players do stuff like the above, but I doubt many with the same care and effort especially before a game
When I met him a few years ago whilst he was still with us he seemed a good lad, humble down to earth just believed in himself

Users who are viewing this thread