Ex Player Watch (10 Viewers)

Blind-Faith

Cian Harries playing for Aldershot against the Albion. Think he was quite highly rated here as a kid wasn’t he?

skybluegod

Yeah, he was class when he came through, but went to Swansea who were in the prem (I think) at the time then just stagnated playing u21s football. A bit like Stevenson at wolves

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Tbf he was never really 'class when he came through' very much a case of Mowbray saying what a player he would be but actually never did anything (I suspect it was a case of bigging up a young player for a few). A player that looked good on the eye and we benefited from an overinflated media opinion of him.

ptr

Troy Deeney on Fankaty Dabo:

“Dabo was awful again and I’ve told him. He won’t be playing on Tuesday.

“He’s not been good enough for five, six, seven, eight, nine weeks now. Why do you think he was dropped at the start? I’ve told him in front of everyone that six months ago he had a kick to go to the Premier League, now he wouldn’t get a game in the National League.

“He’s faster than anybody and on pure ability but he gets ran every game, he never makes a tackle, and every time the ball comes to him he looks like he kicks it with his shin pads.”

Fucking hell.

Danceswithhorses

“He’s not been good enough for five, six, seven, eight, nine weeks now. Why do you think he was dropped at the start? I’ve told him in front of everyone that six months ago he had a kick to go to the Premier League, now he wouldn’t get a game in the National League.

“He’s faster than anybody and on pure ability but he gets ran every game, he never makes a tackle, and every time the ball comes to him he looks like he kicks it with his shin pads.”

Fucking hell.
Ouch...poor old fankaty

procdoc

Fucking hell.
Wow that’ll do his confidence the world of good

skybluegod

Wow that’ll do his confidence the world of good

The guys an idiot with a overinflated ego. He has been on every podcast going recently acting like he's the best thing since sliced bread. A decent lower prem striker for a few years, but the last person you would as a manager. I'm not certain he's going to have the tactical nous for the job either, odd appointments for a while at forest green.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Callum Doyle sat on the bench today for Leicester City doing fuck all, they played Coventry City and got absolutely battered, Callum didn’t get on the pitch but he would’ve probably been completely outclassed by the Coventry attack in any case

some fans sang “it could’ve been you….” which I didn’t really understand, but if it got under his skin then who cares 🤷🏼‍♂️

Coventry were really impressive and made Leicester look second rate, 3-1 and that was with an iffy penalty for Leicester too

some crying, moaning and general bad sportsmanship at the end by players and manager in interviews, Coventry had them rattled 👍🏼

Tomh111

Fucking hell.
What shit management.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

I think Jodi Jones was unlucky that he had his injury under the previous owners, it sounds like Doug allows him to spend money to get the players so they comeback right.

larry_david

For Deeney to come out and tell the press what has been said in the dressing room there must be a real issue and I imagine it's an ill advised last ditch attempt to try and almost embarrass Dabo to wake up and save his career before its done

pusbccfc

Fucking hell.

Horrid that. TD will always be a complete twat.

Brighton Sky Blue

Fucking hell.
He hung out a few others to dry too. The whole interview is John Sitton-esque, about 2h 34 in

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Mental that. Weird how they won’t play for such a well-established manager with such a glowing reputation.

Bellend.

Circus of a club though by the sounds of it.
He's miles out of his depth, it's a doomed club anyway but he's making it worse. They have more red cards in the league (6) than wins (4), which is about as grim as it gets.

Last edited:

lordy_87

Fucking hell.
Hahahahahah as if he's ever going to make it as a manager

Users who are viewing this thread