Evil Fuckers (1 Viewer)

Grendel

My god, what a gutless scumbag. The pair of them are no use to anybody.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

She will be out in 3.5 years and no doubt on benefits due to her “condition”

Sky Blue Pete

Sky Blue Pete

I don’t understand how anyone could take a life so soon after making it, and in so horrible a fashion.
I understand how someone can be so out of control and tired and angry that in a fit of rage they would lash out. I was in that place with all 3 of mine.
But I know what you mean and it’s a good thing that pretty much all of us don’t understand how anyone can

Grendel

I couldn't read the whole article. F*&king horrendous that someone could do that to a baby. Hope they rot in hell.

Most on here will make excuses and hope they get the rehabilitation they deserve

fernandopartridge

I was chatting to a woman who works for a housing association, but one of the services they provide is domestic violence support, i.e. helping people to get out of abusive situations. They provide the service under a contract with the local council which is worth around £1m per year. It has not grown at all with inflation and the new contract includes no inflation provision either and they have lost a third of their staff. These are the real consequences of the completely senseless, ideological slashing of services.

Grendel

Grendel

The problem with the death penalty is that the state will invariably end up killing innocent people. No doubt about the guilt in this case admittedly.

The possibility of guilt is now far stronger - these people are pointless and will do nothing for society - what’s the point in letting them live

Brighton Sky Blue

The possibility of guilt is now far stronger - these people are pointless and will do nothing for society - what’s the point in letting them live
Hard for me to argue the case for people who broke every bone in a baby’s body if I’m being honest.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Totally agree. They serve no purpose doing what they did.
But I'd argue it serves no purpose killing them either. Not going to do anything to save the, sadly inevitable, next child to suffer such horrific cruelty.

Locking them up forever while subjecting them to endless psychological and behavioural scrutiny could lead to breakthroughs in why this horrible stuff happens and better enable us to spot the tendencies and behaviours early and enable better protection of children in the future.

Skyblueweeman

But I'd argue it serves no purpose killing them either. Not going to do anything to save the, sadly inevitable, next child to suffer such horrific cruelty.

Locking them up forever while subjecting them to endless psychological and behavioural scrutiny could lead to breakthroughs in why this horrible stuff happens and better enable us to spot the tendencies and behaviours early and enable better protection of children in the future.
Saves the taxpayers money. Simple.

Grendel

Skyblueweeman

The same applies to a lot of people - it’s not a compelling reason to put someone to death.
There's people who 'may not serve any useful purpose to society' but haven't committed a heinous crime. So you're right, they shouldn't be put to death.

Then there's these two 'who may not serve any useful purpose to society' but murdered a 4 week old boy by brutally breaking dozens of bones in his poor, defenseless body who do deserve to be put to death.

It's barbaric, it's horrendous, it's so so sad. And as someone who has two young kids, it's unimaginable to think how they could so such a thing.

There's absolutely no doubt that the world would be better without these two in it.

SBT

There's absolutely no doubt that the world would be better without these two in it.
Again - this is true of a lot of people, and imo is not reason alone to permit the state to decide who lives and dies.

As you say, it’s the crime that’s the real issue, this is not an issue you can treat like a cost-benefit analysis without coming to some pretty uncomfortable conclusions about state power.

Brighton Sky Blue

There's people who 'may not serve any useful purpose to society' but haven't committed a heinous crime. So you're right, they shouldn't be put to death.

Then there's these two 'who may not serve any useful purpose to society' but murdered a 4 week old boy by brutally breaking dozens of bones in his poor, defenseless body who do deserve to be put to death.

It's barbaric, it's horrendous, it's so so sad. And as someone who has two young kids, it's unimaginable to think how they could so such a thing.

I will say, even my wife who is strongly opposed to the death penalty said she wouldn’t join a protest if these two were executed. And the more I think about it, the more I agree.

Grendel

Again - this is true of a lot of people, and imo is not reason alone to permit the state to decide who lives and dies.

As you say, it’s the crime that’s the real issue, this is not an issue you can treat like a cost-benefit analysis without coming to some pretty uncomfortable conclusions about state power.

Its uncomfortable to me they are allowed to keep living and breathing

Grendel

It is possible, and perfectly rational, to think these two people deserve to die and oppose the death penalty.

Great - sh will be out in 3.5 years and no doubt obtaining benefits - but let’s wish she’s dead even though she won’t be

I’d rather she’s dead by the State

PVA

Great - sh will be out in 3.5 years and no doubt obtaining benefits - but let’s wish she’s dead even though she won’t be

I’d rather she’s dead by the State

I don't think anybody in here has said these people deserve to live.

Great_Expectations

I understand how someone can be so out of control and tired and angry that in a fit of rage they would lash out. I was in that place with all 3 of mine.
But I know what you mean and it’s a good thing that pretty much all of us don’t understand how anyone can

Not sure you mean that Pete.

I do the ‘night shift’ so not had a proper night sleep in 4.5 years, as one of the kids wakes up at least once a night, every night. On top of a stressful job, social commitments etc. So I am constantly tired. Pretty sure most parents are in the same boat.

Yet it would never even cross my mind to lash out.

Genuinely zero excuse for hurting a baby. People like that are absolutely vile and deserve a life of absolute torment and suffering.

Sky Blue Pete

Not sure you mean that Pete.

I do the ‘night shift’ so not had a proper night sleep in 4.5 years, as one of the kids wakes up at least once a night, every night. On top of a stressful job, social commitments etc. So I am constantly tired. Pretty sure most parents are in the same boat.

Yet it would never even cross my mind to lash out.

Genuinely zero excuse for hurting a baby. People like that are absolutely vile and deserve a life of absolute torment and suffering.
Hence why I never did it but understand how desperate I was

Users who are viewing this thread