Eviction notice (1 Viewer)

SBchimp

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Morning everyone !!!!

aviles

Only cov city could get taken over, lose out on a stadium again, have the takeover put In jeapordy due to a breach in an exclusivity deal with another potential takeover and be evicted from their ground they rent in the space of 2 weeks. What could have possibly happened since the ‘we are looking forward to working with each other’ statements…. I suppose one bunch of crooks having to negotiate with another bunch of crooks…
This was my worry when Ashley bought the ground, he would do whatever he could to distress the club to get us on the cheap.
Trying to stay a glass half full, I’m hoping that storey is genuine and is a front man for Ashley and Ashley is trying to force a sale to storey. Or we could just be fucked, everyone leaves in jan, we move to Walsall and relegation looms

SBT

Make no mistake - if this is just a ploy by Ashley to get the club on the cheap, it just proves that he only cares about his own personal enrichment, and doesn’t give a shit about the club or its fans.

Feel free to argue that it’s fine for a billionaire to cause pain and hardship to the team and its fanbase for the sake of a few million quid - personally it just tells me that he doesn’t give a shit about anything but himself.

Briles

Only cov city could get taken over, lose out on a stadium again, have the takeover put In jeapordy due to a breach in an exclusivity deal with another potential takeover and be evicted from their ground they rent in the space of 2 weeks. What could have possibly happened since the ‘we are looking forward to working with each other’ statements…. I suppose one bunch of crooks having to negotiate with another bunch of crooks…
This was my worry when Ashley bought the ground, he would do whatever he could to distress the club to get us on the cheap.
Trying to stay a glass half full, I’m hoping that storey is genuine and is a front man for Ashley and Ashley is trying to force a sale to storey. Or we could just be fucked, everyone leaves in jan, we move to Walsall and relegation looms

If it is a distress tactic I hate the prick before he's even taken us over.

Ashley Out NOPM etc...

Nick

Administrator
Make no mistake - if this is just a ploy by Ashley to get the club on the cheap, it just proves that he only cares about his own personal enrichment, and doesn’t give a shit about the club or its fans.

Feel free to argue that it’s fine for a billionaire to cause pain and hardship to the team and its fanbase for the sake of a few million quid - personally it just tells me that he doesn’t give a shit about anything but himself.

I agree with you for once.

I said he would distress the club next and was told "why would he?" and "he wont".

Nick

Administrator
Surely the people demanding SISU pay full market / asking price for the stadium will now be demanding Ashley does for the club, rather than distressing it? Or will they be wanking thinking he's getting one over on Joy?

chiefdave

Why didn't Ashley save himself the trouble and check with the experts on here who were telling anyone who suggested something like this might happen it was impossible.

Frankly I don't want anyone who would play games like this within a million miles of owning the club and the less said about Hoffman the better.

pusbccfc

What's he going to do with an empty stadium? The Midlands swankiest warehouse??

It HAS to be a ploy to get the club, surely?

SISU (or whoever own us now) won't and shouldn't let them walk over. Ashley can beg Wasps and their 4000 fans back if he wants. Or ask Birmingham to move in for a few months while they repair St Ans. After that who else wants to move in?

Hertsccfc

I am sold on the idea this is simply to distress the club and to then buy us, but what is the short term damage going to be meanwhile? Definite points deduction and a fine?
I really don't know but surely it would be irrational for the EFL to do that. Why punish the club for this when there is nothing we can do. However, the short term cost could be having to pay to play elsewhere and sell off our top player assets in January.

pusbccfc

There's every chance this is an overkill from Gilbert and CWR and may explain why the club have been quiet.

Chances are we are sorting a few issues around contracts and will be playing here against Swansea with no issues.

Joy Division

If this is indeed Mike Ashley's way of getting hold of the club what a way to introduce yourself to the fans.

Everyone involved in this are absolute wankers

Otis

It was more a belief he couldn’t. How is this even legal?

Absolute joke. He can fuck off coming anywhere near the club now the prick.
Yup. Council say Coventry City will be protected and Ashley comes in and immediately says our contract isn't valid anymore.

The Burnley Vik thing is now looking so much more likely isn't it.

Isn't it now in Sisu's best interest to just sell all the family silver?

Users who are viewing this thread