Eviction notice (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Everyone is assuming Ashley / Fraser group is the offending party here. How do we know SISU aren’t playing silly buggers?

Just sick of all this nonsense.
Worth askin but simply lease in place has been thrown out.

Brighton Sky Blue

So it went from ‘we look forward to working with Coventry City’ to ‘fuck off out the ground’ in how long?

chiefdave

why? sisu are at fault here for not signing new agreement. Should be sisu clarifying why they haven’t signed and more so their intent to sign
at the very least you would do it as basic PR. if Frasers aren't in they wrong here why would they let their brand be trashed on a national level, this is quickly gaining traction with the likes of Sky News, MOTD, Linekar etc.

if they aren't in the wrong would take them a matter of seconds to set the record straight

lets be honest here you don't issue an eviction notice because you're waiting on some paperwork being signed to continue a deal on existing terms

My concerns about Mike Ashley have come true. I'm devastated.

Just listened to Simon Jordan on Talksport, his comments about the council having deals and permissions in place is interesting. I think a lot of us are guilty of laughing off his previous comments.

theferret

why? sisu are at fault here for not signing new agreement. Should be sisu clarifying why they haven’t signed and more so their intent to sign

What? They may, and possibly are correct here, argue that no new agreement is necessary. Even if it is, it could be worked out without all the grandstanding. Telling club staff to clear out their stuff and hand in security badges? Fucking hell, you're defending that?

Nick

Administrator
My concerns about Mike Ashley have come true. I'm devastated.

Just listened to Simon Jordan on Talksport, his comments about the council having deals and permissions in place is interesting. I think a lot of us are guilty of laughing off his previous comments.

What was he saying?

Sky Blue Pete

at the very least you would do it as basic PR. if Frasers aren't in they wrong here why would they let their brand be trashed on a national level, this is quickly gaining traction with the likes of Sky News, MOTD, Linekar etc.

if they aren't in the wrong would take them a matter of seconds to set the record straight

lets be honest here you don't issue an eviction notice because you're waiting on some paperwork being signed to continue a deal on existing terms
Yep it’s hardball

Everyone is assuming Ashley / Fraser group is the offending party here. How do we know SISU aren’t playing silly buggers?

Just sick of all this nonsense.
We don't know. They could have refused to pay the rent so therefore Ashley would be completely in the right to evict us.

Nick

Administrator
So the lease must have been transferred to a new company from ACL 2006 (with the new name)? The council must have signed this off?

If the lease hasn't been moved, there is no need for a new deal as it's still with them.

Senior Vick from Alicante

We all suspected King was a ploy by Sisu to drive up the price of the club, so Ashley has responded. This is a game of business chess based on ownership of the club between a billionaire and a hedge fund with no money. Sisu are out of their league in this one but I would suspect that we will still play at the Ricoh against Swansea. Whoever is involved will have been negotiating over the weekend to sort the situation.

Sky Blue Pete

If, as GIMOC suggests, there is a new deal on offer which is the same terms as the existing deal in place why is there even any need for a new deal. The company the deal was made with still exists doesn't it, why would the current deal not be valid?
That’s how I see it

torchomatic

So the lease must have been transferred to a new company from ACL 2006 (with the new name)? The council must have signed this off?

If the lease hasn't been moved, there is no need for a new deal as it's still with them.

Wasn't it ACL Astute or something like that?

Rosco19

Mike Ashley wants your club its an attractive deal for him and he will pump some cash in trying to get promotion in the next year or two also he can plaster the stadium with free SD advertising.

What was he saying?
Along the lines of the council have done deals behind the scenes and put permissions in place to move the club out and develop the site for residential properties.

The council were willing to help rehome the football club or something.

In the short term he believes this is a negotiating tactic by Ashley and it will be sorted by the next home game.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Mike Ashley wants your club its an attractive deal for him and he will pump some cash in trying to get promotion in the next year or two also he can plaster the stadium with free SD advertising.
That’s a dream scenario at the moment. The CBS Arena doesn’t have the same hold as St James Park - Sports direct arena wouldn’t bother us

GIMOC

If, as GIMOC suggests, there is a new deal on offer which is the same terms as the existing deal in place why is there even any need for a new deal. The company the deal was made with still exists doesn't it, why would the current deal not be valid?

because the current deal is with wasps. New deal is with Fraser group. So contracts need to be signed. What part of that can’t you grasp?

skyblu3sk

I wonder if Sisu have said we paid for the pitch therefore we aren't paying our lease. MA has said that company has gone in to administration talk the the administrators and pay the lease...

Users who are viewing this thread