Eviction notice (4 Viewers)

wingy

Are SISU finished though? People will be wanking over CCFC going into admin thinking that.

SISU won't be finished.
Well we assume King is cogent with funds.
What if admin suits Sisu outball better?
All player sales and tax break of all those parked loans/funds!
No idea if feasible though?

Speedie's Head

This is about screwing more cash from the club if we're promoted, hence the short term agreement that's been offered. There may well be longer term objectives too.

steve cooper

So the new agreement is until May 2023. The end of the season.
IMO MA wants the old contract replaced with this one to get through to the end of this season, when he will put further pressure on to get the club, but limiting the damage to the on-field part of the club.

Brighton Sky Blue

So the new agreement is until May 2023. The end of the season.
IMO MA wants the old contract replaced with this one to get through to the end of this season, when he will put further pressure on to get the club, but limiting the damage to the on-field part of the club.
I don’t understand why he doesn’t just cut the hassle and make a bid if that’s his aim.

Because it sure looks more like he just wants the club gone

kingfield park skyblues

Wasps rent was dirty cheap, with pitch and stadium repairs included.have sisu sold the club with debts having to be paid off by future owners.mike Ashley not happy

Briles

I would imagine an increased rental agreement would mean bye bye vik for sure

Evo1883

But I've still not seen anything concrete that Ashley is interested in us.

Just some lazy connections because he has purchased the arena. I'm sure Ashley owns plenty of property but doesn't own the businesses that lease them from him.

What an incredibly stupid and childish statement.

Frasers as owners of the arena, it is their gift to be able to demand what they want for us to continue to play there. To publicly cry about being asked to pay more is rather embarrassing.

The previous agreement is void. We either pay what Frasers find acceptable, or we don't play there. My understanding is we had quite a good deal under Wasps.

We always seem to seek to blame others rather than ourselves. Had we of actually signed a proper lease instead of a licence then we wouldn't now be in this position. We obviously signed a licence cos it benefitted us. We can't now publicly cry because it no longer suits us.

Sisu are embarrassing.

Feel like you're a wasps fan really 😂 Good try

Ashdown

Never in the history of English football have so many supporters been so royally fucked over by so many crooks, financial misfits, hedge funds, scamsters, pranksters, elected City officials and numerous other utter dubious money seeking cretins!
Whichever path this takes it will yet again be the ordinary man on the street who is expected to somehow take it in his stride, trot along wherever they are told to head for, pay whatever it takes, absorb the humiliation from so called fellow football supporters, keep calm and carry on.

I think everyone can be sure this a ploy to get the club on the cheap.........But what happens in the meantime ? If it doesn't all happen very quickly we will surely lose an excellent manager and all of our better players. So then will this fat uncaring prick in a long line of uncaring pricks expect the fanbase to just pick back up and fill his Arena in whichever League that might be. SISU are wankers, if they try and hold out then it's going to be disastrous.

Starting on the day Fraser's Group bought the stadium.
I've just totally had enough now Nick.

We've turned things round on the pitch and everything was looking good.

I finally thought we were back as a club. Every time something good happens it's always bloody followed up with negative things.

It's doing my head right in now.

I just want to watch us competing in the Championship and possibly more instead of all this bs.

SHUNT31

Ok so a bit of a conspiracy.

Hoffman and Storey both turn up to the court hearing, unexpectedly.

Storey had an exclusivity deal with SISU which was broken/passed by.

Hoffman has confirmed to Gilbert that he is or was in talks with Storey.

Hoffman reportedly is being named chairman of CBSA.

Doug King comes out of nowhere day before court case, application to EFL reportedly not even sent.

Maybe Storey is the Ashley frontman?

Too many links for it to be a coincidence, surely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve cooper

Here is what I think will happen.
Sisu will have no option but to accept the new contract.
It will mean multiple sales in January but hopefully we can avoid relegation.
We will possibly not be offered an extension beyond May next year, leaving Susi to either liquidate us or accept a take-it-or-leave-it offer.

wingy

The way this appears and the tweets/leaks in advance at the very start all feels very contrived with timings and releases .
Like there's a script for all of it to follow.
Why and to what/which ending I have no idea.

SKYBLUES90

Never in the history of English football have so many supporters been so royally fucked over by so many crooks, financial misfits, hedge funds, scamsters, pranksters, elected City officials and numerous other utter dubious money seeking cretins!
Whichever path this takes it will yet again be the ordinary man on the street who is expected to somehow take it in his stride, trot along wherever they are told to head for, pay whatever it takes, absorb the humiliation from so called fellow football supporters, keep calm and carry on.

I think everyone can be sure this a ploy to get the club on the cheap.........But what happens in the meantime ? If it doesn't all happen very quickly we will surely lose an excellent manager and all of our better players. So then will this fat uncaring prick in a long line of uncaring pricks expect the fanbase to just pick back up and fill his Arena in whichever League that might be. SISU are wankers, if they try and hold out then it's going to be disastrous.
This.

Honestly at this point I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

SKYBLUES90

Wonder if any team has ever sold their 3 best players in January?

Over to you SISU.

Users who are viewing this thread