Euro 2016 Draw (1 Viewer)

Astute

Are they not in pot one with us?

skybluetony176

Can I just take this opportunity to remind everyone how gracious Scotland were to volunteer to stay home and keep an eye on the place while everyone else is away.

J

Jack Griffin

Can I just take this opportunity to remind everyone how gracious Scotland were to volunteer to stay home and keep an eye on the place while everyone else is away.

Aren't you worried they'll run away from home while the rest of the family is on holiday?

J

Jack Griffin

They are shit then :D

Mmmm.. I'd rather have Albania from that pot, but we can't France got 'em.

Edit SOUND we got f***king Wales, lambs to the slaughter, now how can we get Bale crocked!

Astute

Wales and Slovakia so far for us. So who are going to be our hard opponents :D

lifeskyblue

Could be worse and could be better...look at portugals group. To be honest we ought to qualify but we are England so it won't be as easy on the pitch as it looks on paper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

Group E looks tasty

Belgium
Italy
Republic of Ireland
Sweden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Terry Gibson's perm

Nice that the hosts got a nice easy group to make sure they qualify even without Platini there to help them, I wonder if he had a little draw at home just to keep himself occupied:claping hands:

CJ_covblaze

First game in Marseille. Won't be taking any money, my phone or any other valuable possessions to that. Croatia v Turkey. Who fancies that one?!

Sick Boy

First game in Marseille. Won't be taking any money, my phone or any other valuable possessions to that. Croatia v Turkey. Who fancies that one?!

I went to a couple of games in Croatia when I lived in Trieste for a few months, interesting to say the least!!

Astute

Can I take my wife if you lose whatever you take?

CJ_covblaze

Can I take my wife if you lose whatever you take?

For a small fee :) Luckily I've managed to book it so we don't have to stay in Marseille. £50 return to Turin from Stansted, Friday-Sunday. Car hire and fuel around £40 each between 4 of us. Bargain! Working out Lens and St Etienne now.

This group is a nightmare. Firstly playing in the biggest toilet on the planet. It's the only place I've been to that's worse than Milan. Crime and danger on every street. Then traveling back as far north as you can go (600 miles) to Lens. Finally heading 500 miles south to St Etienne.

Last edited:

skyblue025

Yep dog toffee the amount of travelling that is involved. They could of at least done Marseille, St Etienne then Lens.

Covstu

Our group is one that both Wales and England will fAncy getting out of it. Bitch of a group for Ireland!

M&B Stand

Someone pinching your iPhone will be the least of your worries. France 98 was unreal in Marseille.

CJ_covblaze

Someone pinching your iPhone will be the least of your worries. France 98 was unreal in Marseille.

I'm taking my Kevlar jacket and riot shield. Some of the locals there really are the scum of the earth.

Users who are viewing this thread