Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (2 Viewers)

HadjiChippo

Been purposely ignoring deadline day but love this deal, you’d imagine if he carries on in this form and gets promotion, a bigger team would’ve been in for him in the summer/several team transfer war considering his contract is running down. We’ve snuck in and knicked him first. Forward thinking transfer business.

HadjiChippo

Plus , builds good connections with a team who seem to have quite a decent lower league scouting network and eye for talent (Ronnie Edwards is another top prospect they’ve found)

Also seems we didn’t go in and try and big time Charlie them, and worked out a deal that works for both teams.

ptr

Major plus that we are actually going to have a team to go on our pre season tour this year.

Our team was incredibly thin on the ground in the summer and we had many go on the tour that have been nowhere near the team. We now have many players on long contracts (good players may I add) and a good pre season will really make the difference for us.

Long live the King! No matter what happens this year, we are building!

hamertime

I think it’s all pretty shit to be honest, we’ve signed a league one striker who cant play until next season. We have money in the bank and are sitting in the play offs been getting record crowds everyone is on a high. Don’t think it’s good enough.

Martin180

Probably not, but Wright's injury opened my eyes to the lack of depth out wide which we haven't addressed.
But he’s fit again . Look I know I’m an eternal optimist and I agree we are gambling with wide areas but this season looks like we are ahead of the long term plan . After Hamer left we spent half the season saying how we were light in that area, now we’ve got Torp and we aren’t so light ,albeit before the Sheaf injury
I just fully buy in to this plan and It is a plan for long term solidity

slowpoke

Fair play to the Posh chairman a good deal for his club. Peterborough always have good players must have a good scouting system, their CB Edwards has top clubs following him
Missing out on Udogie could cost us
We were unlucky there a deal was definitely on, we had been talking to Spurs for weeks but through an injury he got in the Spurs team and has become one of their best players, fair play to him.

skybluecam

But he’s fit again . Look I know I’m an eternal optimist and I agree we are gambling with wide areas but this season looks like we are ahead of the long term plan . After Hamer left we spent half the season saying how we were light in that area, now we’ve got Torp and we aren’t so light ,albeit before the Sheaf injury
I just fully buy in to this plan and It is a plan for long term solidity
Oh I absolutely think long term we are in a good place. Just for the sake of a few hundred k a winger would really have added something.

Martin180

Fair play to the Posh chairman a good deal for his club. Peterborough always have good players must have a good scouting system, their CB Edwards has top clubs following him

We were unlucky there a deal was definitely on, we had been talking to Spurs for weeks but through an injury he got in the Spurs team and has become one of their best players, fair play to him.
Are you drunk? Udogie was never on while your or my arsehole faced south

Martin180

Oh I absolutely think long term we are in a good place. Just for the sake of a few hundred k a winger would really have added something.
And I think we would have , neither of us know why we haven’t . Availability ? Wrong player? Wrong deal ? None of us know

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Please Stop Season 9 GIF by One Chicago

JulianDarbyFTW

As a lover of data (would genuinely wine and dine a spreadsheet if it had the ability to wear a dress) has anyone got one of those nifty graphs that shows his percentiles?

mmttww

I think it’s all pretty shit to be honest.

We've probably spent £25m on players in six months and in two transfer windows, built the core or a squad that will be here for years. Nothing sh*t about that.

Don't know why I'm replying as you're almost certainly on the wind-up for clicks and attention, but if you're not, might as well go support someone else, pal.

Cheylesmore ITK

I know you are a wum but they had so many fit left backs they loaned one to united

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

The same Udogie who signed a contract extension with Spurs in December last year to take him to 2030, scored the other night, and is valued at upwards of £40 million…

no, to be fair I can definitely see a deal in there for us somewhere 🤔 what were we talking to Spurs for weeks about? taking a pair of his boots on loan for the rest of the season?

Stop it now!

Astute

So let me have a think on this.....

So our season is supposedly over because we might get injuries?

So yet again bringing players in with 1/3 of the season to go would guarantee us promotion? Wouldn't change things much IMHO. By the time the players settled in and gelled the season would be over. Sheaf out is going to be a big hit for us but we will get over it just like we did with the Wright injury.

How many sides have good enough cover for all positions?

Playoffs this season then if still down here we're in for an exciting season next season. Been saying it for weeks and this signing just confirms it. Glad we've not spent a fortune on loans this season. Good to still have a few quid to spend in the summer for the right players.

rexo87

Stoppppp hahhahahaah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

The same Udogie who signed a contract extension with Spurs in December last year to take him to 2030, scored the other night, and is valued at upwards of £40 million…

no, to be fair I can definitely see a deal in there for us somewhere 🤔 what were we talking to Spurs for weeks about? taking a pair of his boots on loan for the rest of the season?

Stop it now!
Yes, read the U/21 age rule re foreign players, but dont bore me with an answer it’s over & done now move on.

robbiekeane

I think it’s all pretty shit to be honest, we’ve signed a league one striker who cant play until next season. We have money in the bank and are sitting in the play offs been getting record crowds everyone is on a high. Don’t think it’s good enough.
yeh and all of our other league one signings have been dog shit

🤥

Brylowes

People on here moaning that a player we weren’t even expecting to sign is being loaned back 🙄
Peterborough are well in the mix for promotion and the lad is probably loving it there and wants to finish the season with them & I’m sure they’d be against letting him go now.
We’ve secured a good player who will hit the ground running ‘with us’ next season.

Echoes of when we sold Maddison to Norwich on deadline day in 2016 with a loan back for the rest of the season, didn’t work out so bad for them in the end did it.

wasn’t expecting anyone incoming today, so why be pissed off about this 🤔 I don’t get it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread