Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (3 Viewers)

hamertime

I don't, I think we've done well with the funds we've recieved
I don’t, we took in 36m for Hamer and Vik. I’d say we’ve spent half of that. All the players we’ve signed bar 1 have been good squad players. We’re short though for a proper go at promotion.

shmmeee

I don’t, we took in 36m for Hamer and Vik. I’d say we’ve spent half of that. All the players we’ve signed bar 1 have been good squad players. We’re short though for a proper go at promotion.

Rough guesses:

Wright: £7.7m
Kitching: £4m
MvE: £3,5m
Simms: £3.5m
Torp: £2.1m
Saka: £1.2m
Thomas: £2m
Latibeaudiere: £500k
Collins: £600k

That’s £25.1m before any spend on this guy. And well need an O’Hare replacement in the summer.

Reactions: ptr

TomRad85

Keep us posted what's said, I can't listen for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

People saying about signing him, paying money, loaning back and we get nothing for a few months...not ideal as far as cover goes, but it's exactly the same as Maddison when he went to Norwich.

We're now the bigger club in the situation!

Evo1883

Darragh has just said all I will say is we will finish the window with the same players .. says no comment on if player has been sold

AFCCOVENTRY

To be fair the Posh fans are saying he’s amazing and on his way to the Premiership.

DMC now on. Not going into specifics. I went into the window with all the players still here in Jan.

covmark

People saying about signing him, paying money, loaning back and we get nothing for a few months...not ideal as far as cover goes, but it's exactly the same as Maddison when he went to Norwich.

How old was Maddison?

skybluegod

Well I guess that's deadline day done then tbf. Good signing when it's confirmed but shame we won't see him this year!

Nick

Administrator

He then went out to Aberdeen.

He was younger though wasn't he? Not like they needed him there and then.

Mucca Mad Boys

I don’t want them to sell players for 20 million then buy a player for 3 million. I want them to sell a player for 20 million then buy 4 players for 5 million.
That’s not how things work and you should probably know that if you’re an adult.

covcity4life

If this transfer happens it makes us better in the long term it seems. That's got to be the focus.

Yes we are 6th and have a chance but got to keep eye on the bigger picture. If this deal worth doing then no point getting angry at waiting 6 months.

Our squad got us this far. Let's see how it does rest of season.

Wether we go up or not, next season we are likely to be stronger still. Got to be happy at how this club is run

MacReady

I have full on man flu and my brain can’t read owt right. Which player have we supposedly signed?

Skyblueweeman

He then went out to Aberdeen.

He was younger though wasn't he? Not like they needed him there and then.
Norwich signed him and he stayed with us for the rest of the season - didn't he?

Like I said in my post, 'not ideal as cover goes'.

Happy_Martian

Surprised we didn't try for Poku from Peterboro. Young (22), talented midfielder and can play on the wing. Been in their side for a couple of years as I remember him play against us.

skybluecam

If this transfer happens it makes us better in the long term it seems. That's got to be the focus.

Yes we are 6th and have a chance but got to keep eye on the bigger picture. If this deal worth doing then no point getting angry at waiting 6 months.

Our squad got us this far. Let's see how it does rest of season.

Wether we go up or not, next season we are likely to be stronger still. Got to be happy at how this club is run
Depends.

You could see offers coming in for Sakamoto, Sheaf, Milan and even others in the summer. No guarantee we can keep them all.

Balli001

No denying he's good but I can't get excited about next season when it's still this season and we're in the top 6. Prefer to live in the moment, we've left ourselves short.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
We are 6th without him tho.

Users who are viewing this thread