Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (1 Viewer)

PVA

I don’t want them to sell players for 20 million then buy a player for 3 million. I want them to sell a player for 20 million then buy 4 players for 5 million.

Did you sleep through the entire summer transfer window?

skyblue_55

A really strange scenario, especially where we are in the league & we’re crying out for pace & finishing up front , but posh are close to getting promoted & Fry has done a good bit of business for his club !

gspotgaz

A really strange scenario, especially where we are in the league & we’re crying out for pace & finishing up front , but posh are close to getting promoted & Fry has done a good bit of business for his club !
An unbelievable bit of business for Peterborough really

mark82

Did doug give you a brown envelope to say that. Where has the Hamer money been spent?

Also record revenue with ticket sales and merchandise I’d guess.
We've assembled a decent team. Looks like we've spent well, we're in the playoffs (just about). Not like it's a disaster. We look a better team than last year and look set up very well for next year.

PVA

Did doug give you a brown envelope to say that. Where has the Hamer money been spent?

Also record revenue with ticket sales and merchandise I’d guess.

What?

You said you don't want to sell a player for 20m and sign a player for 3m.

So I'm asking if you slept through the summer window because we didn't do that.

In fact not only did we not do that, we did the exact thing you claim you want us to do.

skybluegod

I mean clearly turner doesn't have all the details if almost 50 minutes later he still hasn't released any more info. He may well be right but he isn't a direct line into the club.

pusbccfc

mark82

I mean clearly turner doesn't have all the details if almost 50 minutes later he still hasn't released any more info. He may well be right but he isn't a direct line into the club.
I suspect he will be right. Not sure he'd have gone with that line unless he was sure.

Cally Fedora

Can’t see how this is poor business for us. We get him at a reduced price due to the loan back, he’s not going to drop in value but if Posh get up and he plays a role it looks like a steal.

skybluegod

I suspect he will be right. Not sure he'd have gone with that line unless he was sure.

As I say he may well be.

Clearly missing some key details though if he hasn't just said who/what the deal is. Literally his job to report on it yet he's holding out.

Users who are viewing this thread