England games (1 Viewer)

Spionkop

I love it when England games are on tv, the roads are so quiet.

ccfcway

My England flag is already up. I prefer England games to Coventry games if I'm being honest. Can't wait for the World Cup to start.

CCFC will always be priority to me. Thats why what is happening to us hurts so much.

I would be over England getting knocked out by group stage after 30 mins, Cov losing ruins my weekend (well, it used to)

SkyBlueDaz

We have been out here for both games with our city flag behind the goal both games, enjoyed the trip just a shame about the results!

usskyblue

I saw one........ mine!!

View attachment 3527View attachment 3528View attachment 3529

I got to the stadium nice and early to do some drinking in the car park (tailgating) and was surrounded by Honduran fans...but we had a great time with them.
Loads of England fans floating about and after about 20 minutes of hundreds of fans walking by... the very first 'club' shirt i see (except for the one's we were wearing) was a lady in a Cov home shirt
The group she was with were from Nuneaton and had flown over for the 2 games...:wave:

Then the lad top right of the picture where we are holding the flag open, comes by and we jig a little to 'We want Sisu Out' haha..
We have a beer, he shows his Coventry tattoo's to my American mates and all is good...

Then an official game photographer comes by and starts taking close up pictures of our shirts and the badge..
I ask the lad how\who he is and he's a Cov fan from Stratford..:D

We go in the ground an hour before K.O and i cannot get the flag at the front for love nor money... just no space at all so i have to put it on the 2nd level and unfortunately when we attacked (which was very rare lol) people stood up and blocked it...

During the lightening delay i had 3 people come up and shake my hand saying they were Cov fans.. one posts on GMK and for the life of me i cannot remember his name..

Shit game but great day!! :D

That'll be me m8 :)

Get home safe?

Covstu

I love the world cup and cannot wait for Thursday for it to start. We have had a shite season so its nice to look forward to something and all join forces to support one goal. Something us city fans need to do more.

Hobo

For me the World Cup is about the best teams the best football. Yes I want England to do well, but it is all about the team that wins and entertains. There are are always one or two teams who are just above the rest.

usskyblue

arhhh ha.. usskyblue :wave:

Yes mate.. lt was a long drive but it was worth it.

Thanks for taking the picture.:D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.... Cannot wait for Saturdays game.

Come on England!!

Alligator Alley is mindnumbing.

Just got back. Made a weekend of it with the Mrs. and my Nephew.

Users who are viewing this thread