Email (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

And the O.P should of said 'be careful what you write'!

No offensive or malicious text messages or fishers finger will be pointing.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

And the O.P should of said 'be careful what you write'!

No offensive or malicious text messages or fishers finger will be pointing.
Im suggesting that people email Joy and Tim to let them know of their individual concerns thats all. Some people could also use these to give support to our two fantastic leaders if your so inclined Im sure they will send you their photos that you can upload as screensavers etc. I would personally welcome that so my mate could put alternate pictures on his products.If youre also interested contact Customer Relations at Andrex

Nonleagueherewecome

Im suggesting that people email Joy and Tim to let them know of their individual concerns thats all. Some people could also use these to give support to our two fantastic leaders if your so inclined Im sure they will send you their photos that you can upload as screensavers etc. I would personally welcome that so my mate could put alternate pictures on his products.If youre also interested contact Customer Relations at Andrex

That was very dry...Joy bog paper :)

Nonleagueherewecome

I think presented properly they would be very tastefull als have another friend who deals in ceramicware if interested contact Customer Relations At Twyford. That way you could repay the fabulous ones in kind

Any sex wear? Y'know, maybe..play a little dress up? Bit of...roleplaying? Maybe..see how Tim likes to be brutally ****** up the **** with a hard **** and a cauliflower?
It's all good for purging the soul of dark thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread