Transfer Rumour Ellis Simms (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Good performance outside of the goals tonight. Seems to be much better at linking play when he's knocking it quickly to a runner. The really heavy touches seem to come when he's trying to retain possession himself.

Agree with this. Need to improve his holding up of play with his back to goal, but actually laying the ball onto oncoming runners he’s pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblue Bangkok

Level on goals with Stansfield from Blues who people on here seem to drop their kegs for and outscored bigger names from better sides such as Rutter, Iheanacho, Daka and Bamford

The narrative he is a waste of space is getting fucking boring
I could score more goals than Bamford lol

StrettoBoy

Simms is suddenly the Haaland of the Championship.

Absolutely.

The bad news is that we will lose him in the summer.

☹️

All the Premiership teams that can't sign Haaland, Kane or Gykores will be in for him.

Hopefully Doug King won't take a penny less than £100 million.

Animation Money GIF

😊

Covkid1968#

This thread is embarrassing. This forum is so negative. Hope.to god the players don't bother reading this drivel from.a load of arm chair, beer swilling twats.
Some of my best tactical ideas have come after having 6 pints of Madri. I’ve taken to recording these ideas onto a small cassette which I’ve been posting off to the club addressed to Robins.

There could be some truth in what you are saying though, because whilst I’ve heard nothing back I’m pretty certain that the WBA line up last Friday was one of mine.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

His first time finishing is really good and with both feet, like somebody says above time seems to be his enemy.
Strange isn't it? Memorable first time finishing with great footwork for his second and third last night. Looks a different player at times .

Frostie

Some of my best tactical ideas have come after having 6 pints of Madri. I’ve taken to recording these ideas onto a small cassette which I’ve been posting off to the club addressed to Robins.

There could be some truth in what you are saying though, because whilst I’ve heard nothing back I’m pretty certain that the WBA line up last Friday was one of mine.

DbyhepwWkAEc-hl.jpg

Frostie

I still don’t get how he’s so bad at trapping a ball though. Not even as an insult, just genuine curiosity how you can play football all day every day and not cushion a pass.
Yep, I have always said there's a heck of a player in there but he has some really rough edges to work out. For something as basic as his first touch to be as ropey as it is given the levels he's played at is crazy. I know it was something David Unsworth was trying to work with him on at Everton.

We have plenty of evidence of MR & AV dramatically improving players with their coaching so hopefully he can get that sorted & he could be pretty unstoppable.

Users who are viewing this thread