Edjenguele gone back to Paris (1 Viewer)

ccfcdan

According to his twitter @williamedj23 The edge is back in Paris and says he enjoyed Coventry and everybody there. Guess this means we didn't sign him then!

dongonzalos

If it is him, I am not overly worried Malaga, Wood, Cameron, Willis will do for me

Would rather we focused and spent the wages on attacking midfielder and two more strikers

SkyBlue_Bear83

If it is him, I am not overly worried Malaga, Wood, Cameron, Willis will do for me

Would rather we focused and spent the wages on attacking midfielder and two more strikers
We will possibly have to rely on Willis a lot if this is the case, Cameron and Wood both had long spells out last season.

We need another centre half unless we are prepared to trust young Willis

Ashdown

I thought this French guy looked very comfortable, all be it against Hinckley but should be on the list if his wage demands are reasonable.

pusbccfc

He's at the Airport according to his twitter page!

pusbccfc

'Grrrrrrrr... My baggage is too heavy... Thanks flybe... 60 euros for nothing!' That's his latest tweet!

aodea

from what people have been saying he lookied decent, would have thought andy would have given him a game or two more in Pre season to assess things. we are still very light in cover back there from what i can tell.

grego_gee

'Grrrrrrrr... My baggage is too heavy... Thanks flybe... 60 euros for nothing!' That's his latest tweet!

His last tweets have switched to English from French and Flybe only fly to UK from Paris, so it looks good!
Hope nobody else is nicking him, I think he could be MASSIVE for us as a team!

:pimp:

shmmeee

Get him in and we start to look very strong at the back. I'd have either of these back 5 in L1:

Murphy
Clarke Bill Kev Hussey

Dunn
Christie Cameron Wood Kilbane

Our midfield is starting to look OK too if Jennings comes. Just need that partner for Cody now, I'm starting to be quite optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread