Transfer Rumour Dylan Vente (3 Viewers)

JulianDarbyFTW

Aug 3, 2011
Always the same
Oh, now I understand
bbc GIF

slowpoke

Apr 24, 2015
Important we get the right partner for Simms, having let Waghorn and Walker go we need two.

Jamieb87ccfc

Jul 2, 2020
In reality, this lad is playing at a much lower level of football than the Championship and at 24 surely if he was good enough would have been snapped up by now by a Dutch top tier club.
Anyone can look amazing on YouTube, Kastaneer and Jobello are two examples lol.
Turner doesn’t think it’s happening although not sure what he knows anymore as no real connection with the club and the telegraph anymore.
If it happens I hope he smashes it but think Robins is keeping his cards very close at the moment. Hopefully we have some more signings in this week and over the weekend.

Reactions: Manchester_sky_blue

Manchester_sky_blue

Apr 10, 2013
In reality, this lad is playing at a much lower level of football than the Championship and at 24 surely if he was good enough would have been snapped up by now by a Dutch top tier club.
Anyone can look amazing on YouTube, Kastaneer and Jobello are two examples lol.
Turner doesn’t think it’s happening although not sure what he knows anymore as no real connection with the club and the telegraph anymore.
If it happens I hope he smashes it but think Robins is keeping his cards very close at the moment. Hopefully we have some more signings in this week and over the weekend.
Tend to agree although you do get the odd late bloomer who only shows their potential in their 20s for whatever reason. I don't feel that's the case here though, just a clever agent seizing on an opportunity to raise the profile of their client in my view.

Reactions: Jamieb87ccfc

David O'Day

Feb 28, 2015
Also when he was doing his supposed tour of championship clubs didn't one of their fans tweet that he has actually been training there all the time?

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry
Hibernian

So basically we were never interested , hibernian won't be paying more than coventry

David O'Day

Feb 28, 2015
The teams he was linked to were nonsense.

When the "twitter" ITKs were saying he was touring Us, Swansea and Sunderland he was still in Holland training with his team.

SBT

Sep 14, 2012
Yeah, think it’s probably best we didn’t bid £1-2 million for him then…

Users who are viewing this thread