Transfer Rumour Dylan Vente (3 Viewers)

mmttww

Venti goals venti goals Dylan Vente
mr t dancing GIF

"... playing football the Starbucks way!"

Mucca Mad Boys

It's worth mentioning that Brighton picked up Gyokeres from the Swedish second division. There's plenty of good players across the leagues that can be developed. Hoping this guy is a diamond in the rough, as things stand I'd expect he'd be a substitute option.

AFCCOVENTRY

It's worth mentioning that Brighton picked up Gyokeres from the Swedish second division. There's plenty of good players across the leagues that can be developed. Hoping this guy is a diamond in the rough, as things stand I'd expect he'd be a substitute option.

Don’t think he would be a substitute. Would be a great partner with Simms.

Yorkshire SB

If we can get on the cheap then yes, but think it’s a risk if we’re paying £2m+

Not sure it’s a great level, and I’m sure there’s more goals per games in that division than any other in Europe.

the rumpo kid

Just watched the 9 minute clip of ventes goals, looks a quality finisher and I think could work well with Simms, but the goals he scored for Roda on the clip were almost all set up buy the lad with very fair hair, some very unselfish play and some worldie passes, be interested in who he is aswell.

PVA

Saw something on twitter that Bordeaux are interested and had an agreement to sign him before they bought that Vipotnik guy.

San Francisco

Looks really good. So calm in front of goal which is a skill you can’t teach.

Can we sign the blonde winger who assisted about 10 of those goals too? Sensational left foot on that lad.

Just watched the 9 minute clip of ventes goals, looks a quality finisher and I think could work well with Simms, but the goals he scored for Roda on the clip were almost all set up buy the lad with very fair hair, some very unselfish play and some worldie passes, be interested in who he is aswell.

That blond guy is Patrick Pflücke.

fatso

Some absolute shite defending as well, and the keepers make Moore look world class.

Having said that the lad looks worth a punt if the price is reasonable.

long way home

Looks like he is at Swansea today and was with us yesterday, lad doing his due diligence. Its a toss up by the sounds of it.

AFCCOVENTRY

Looks like he is at Swansea today and was with us yesterday, lad doing his due diligence. It’sa toss up by the sounds of it.

Don’t get why he would come to an empty Ryton with no squad or staff here, as they’re in Portugal. If he is looking at purely facilities then we have lost out. Swans have a decent centre.

cstring82

If facilities play a part, I’m sure Swansea have the upper hand.
If stability (Manager wise) is a consideration then that’s in our favour with what Robins and the team have been building on and the new contracts.
Plus being biased our fans are better.

Users who are viewing this thread