Dublin (Ireland) Stabbings (3 Viewers)

Otis

It's the normal every time a black person dies, my cousin was killed by police a few years ago and there's was protest over him but I didn't attend because the psycho was on his drugs acting like a lunatic Got stunned and died.
There's violence and mayhem every time a black person dies?

Are you talking about the US?

Nick

Administrator
That's not my logic at all. I am asking why they were on the streets.

They were angry. What were they angry about? People actually had placards with "I am angry" written on them .

The bloke said the vast majority were law-abiding. There seemed to be an awful lot of violence. I am just puzzled as to why there was so much violence yet the vast majority were law-abiding.

Again, genuine question, were the rest just watching?

Yeah a lot of people saw it as an excuse to go out and cause trouble because some poor people had been stabbed.

It's always interesting to see how People can or can't be called cunts because of their behaviour based on their colour.

Only need to look at the cheering of mindless vandalism because it was BLM but then frowning upon it because it's something else.

Nick

Administrator
It's the normal every time a black person dies, my cousin was killed by police a few years ago and there's was protest over him but I didn't attend because the psycho was on his drugs acting like a lunatic Got stunned and died.

"Every time"???

Otis

Yeah a lot of people saw it as an excuse to go out and cause trouble because some poor people had been stabbed.

It's always interesting to see how People can or can't be called cunts because of their behaviour based on their colour.

Only need to look at the cheering of mindless vandalism because it was BLM but then frowning upon it because it's something else.
I would like to wait for the facts myself.

Happy to call him a c*not or whatever then.

Nick

Administrator
Sarah Everard?

Yeah but that was a cause because every copper is a sex offender.

You would think the way people went on in threads about police they should be thanking the Irish people for burning the police cars.

Grendel

I would like to wait for the facts myself.

Happy to call him a c*not or whatever then.

Well I suspect the man with the knife wasn’t wood carving and accidentally shoved it into some children

Otis

Sarah Everard?
It's still not the norm though is it.

This seems to have happened because they heard the bloke who did it was a refugee/immigrant.

How much violence was there re Sarah Everard? Again, genuine question, because I don't know. I just heard there were protests. Did that turn extremely violent?

Grendel

It's still not the norm though is it.

This seems to have happened because they heard the bloke who did it was a refugee/immigrant.

How much violence was there re Sarah Everard? Again, genuine question, because I don't know. I just heard there were protests. Did that turn extremely violent?

Well the George Floyd protests did as have other protests in the US

Interesting headline

What tends to be the norm is if a large group gather they tend to attract unpleasant people

Otis

Well I suspect the man with the knife wasn’t wood carving and accidentally shoved it into some children
And if he was mentally ill and/or had a breakdown etc.?

This conversation has been had on here before, but to me there is a difference between a terrorist attack with the aim to kill and maim and someone just flipping.

I have seen mental health close up front and what it can do to people.

I know people will laugh, but I worked with a lovely guy who had a mental breakdown, who actually, literally then went on to believe he was the king of Scotland.

All I am saying is, let's wait for the facts first.

Mental health issues can be an absolute tragedy.

A dear friend of mine was sectioned. She was the nicest person you could ever wish to meet, but she ended up in a mental health unit because she started to have thoughts of harming herself and others.

She is absolutely fine now by the way. You would never believe she could have thought that way if you ever met her.

Let's wait for the facts

Nick

Administrator

This conversation has been had on here before, but to me there is a difference between a terrorist attack with the aim to kill and maim and someone just flipping.

I know people will laugh, but I worked with a lovely guy who had a mental breakdown, who actually, literally then went on to believe he was the king of Scotland.

A dear friend of mine was sectioned. She was the nicest person you could ever wish to meet, but she ended up in a mental health unit because she started to have thoughts of harming herself and others.

She is absolutely fine now by the way. You would never believe she could have thought that way if you ever met her.

Let's wait for the facts

Pretty sure stabbing people on the street is aiming to kill, isn't it?

What if the copper who killed Sarah everard had mental health issues?

What facts do you want to wait for? Regardless of his nationality he should be shot.

Fysnkysc

That's not what you said originally
I jumped in I assumed you was talking about when one was killed by police.
But this isn't true Kieran
It is actually, it's backed up by plenty of stat websites including official government ones, just like black on white hate crimes out number the white on black hate crimes. Just do a little googling.

<a href="Google.com"> click here for Google </a>

Oh look some html I hope ot works.

David O'Day

It is actually, it's backed up by plenty of stat websites including official government ones, just like black on white hate crimes out number the white on black hate crimes. Just do a little googling.

<a href="Google.com"> click here for Google </a>

Oh look some html I hope ot works.
read that again Kieran, are you pissed?

Otis

Pretty sure stabbing people on the street is aiming to kill, isn't it?

What if the copper who killed Sarah everard had mental health issues?

What facts do you want to wait for? Regardless of his nationality he should be shot.
Oh, how lovely. 😳

If the copper who killed Sarah Everard had mental health issues, he should have been locked away in a mental hospital instead of a prison.

I honestly think the world has gone mad these days.

This is not quite the same of course and maybe I am wired differently (the right way I would say), but when it comes to the match threads on here and the team is announced, if someone is not in team who most believe should be in the team, you get a stream of posters on here saying Robins has lost the plot and hasn't got a clue what he's doing

My first thought? I wonder if the player is ill, or injured, or carrying a knock, or has a personal issue, or just wasn't good enough in training.

I don't just jump to conclusions.

With this stabbing, I want to wait and see what happened and why it happened and whether this bloke needs sectioning or charging.

rob9872

Of course they won't protest when it's black on black.
Ffs. I'm pretty right thinking and I don't know where to start with this.

'One'
'They'

😞

Grendel

Let's wait for the facts

The press reports suggest he had no mental health issues

TomRad85

Any kind of terrorist/murderer has mental health issues to a degree surely. Its not really a get out clause is it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Otis

The press reports suggest he had no mental health issues
And the press are often wrong.

Happened many a time.

If it was a terrorist attack, it's a very worrying new trend feasibly. Most terrorists seem to target adults re stabbings and shootings don't they.

Bombs are different of course, but if he was actually targeting children as some sort of jihadist/terrorist calling, that is of enormous concern.

Utterly sickening too of course.

I di expect more repercussions from this unfortunately.

Grendel

Any kind of terrorist/murderer has mental health issues to a degree surely. Its not really a get out clause is it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

No it isn’t - the last report says they aren’t now ruling out terrorist

Nick

Administrator
Oh, how lovely. 😳

If the copper who killed Sarah Everard had mental health issues, he should have been locked away in a mental hospital instead of a prison.

I honestly think the world has gone mad these days.

This is not quite the same of course and maybe I am wired differently (the right way I would say), but when it comes to the match threads on here and the team is announced, if someone is not in team who most believe should be in the team, you get a stream of posters on here saying Robins has lost the plot and hasn't got a clue what he's doing

My first thought? I wonder if the player is ill, or injured, or carrying a knock, or has a personal issue, or just wasn't good enough in training.

I don't just jump to conclusions.

With this stabbing, I want to wait and see what happened and why it happened and whether this bloke needs sectioning or charging.

He put a knife into kids and their teacher on the street.

It doesn't matter his colour, age, sexual orientation.

The world has gone mad how it's "I hope they're alright, they might have mental issues". I'm pretty sure 100% of serial killers have mental issues. Doesn't mean they should be cuddled.

Imagine suggesting the copper who killed George floyd might have been suffering from mental health. You would have had the pitch forks at you.

Users who are viewing this thread