Doug on CWR (1 Viewer)

Malaka

There should be an expectation of aiming for promotion, we narrowly missed out last year. The league isn’t as strong as people are making out. Every team we have played we should have beat. Play offs should be attainable for this squad, anything less is a failure.
I agree. I am really happy with the defence and thier ability to play the ball out of the back and retain possession. Midfield has the makings of dominance, just need our strikers to click and I am confident they will.

clint van damme

Considering the only team that’s still in the league that finished above us last season is in worse shape - which last season. championship sides are better than us?

we absolutely should be aiming for the 3 spots below Leicester, Southampton and Leeds considering we’ve spent over 20m on players.

Not sure what that's got to do with my post!

alexccfc99

I mean as things stand Doug has over £10m net in his pocket 're the transfer in and outs this season. So far.
See PINNED 'ins and out' thread above.
The point is, would be be bidding £4m for a League One player if King’s intentions were to siphon all the money out the club and stick it all in his back pocket

Which is what some people have convinced themselves and in my opinion, just so they can say they were right want to happen

napolimp

I agree. I am really happy with the defence and thier ability to play the ball out of the back and retain possession. Midfield has the makings of dominance, just need our strikers to click and I am confident they will.

The defence looks like they have a mistake or 2 in them, i.e. Middlesbrough. Hopefully they will settle over time.

pusbccfc

AOM

A little known Scottish outfit called Texas currently on

King : We're both good in our own fields. I'm sure Texas couldn't run and manage a successful Championship football club alongside a fully functioning superstore. I couldn't do what- well, I could do what they do, and I think they knew that, even back then

hamertime

It is as strong as people are making out. Have you seen some of the transfers in the past 3/4 days?
Yeah, half of them are not as good as people make out. Transfer prices have risen so everyone thinks wow they spent millions will have a great team. This league is all about team spirit and once that clicks we will fly.

pusbccfc

Yeah, half of them are not as good as people make out. Transfer prices have risen so everyone thinks wow they spent millions will have a great team. This league is all about team spirit and once that clicks we will fly.

Agreed with the spirit etc but sometimes quality stands out. Hence why Leicester are having fun currently.

The Leeds signings are very good.

Users who are viewing this thread