Doug King-Very Quick Poll (1 Viewer)

What are your early thoughts about Doug King?

• 1) He seems good, a definite improvement on SISU. Glad to see him on board!

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 2) He's rubbish, far too close to SISU. Where was his 25m for the ground weeks ago?

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • 3) I’ll wait until the end of jan to decide

Votes: 48 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finham

I just wanted a rough idea of the room-feel on deliberately very extreme lines. Appreciate that almost everyone's views are more nuanced than this, but they do seem to have already swung from one to another this week!

RFC

I just wanted a rough idea of the room-feel on deliberately very extreme lines. Appreciate that almost everyone's views are more nuanced than this, but they do seem to have already swung from one to another this week!

Keep an open mind, just wait and see.
Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

very much wait and see for me. he could turn out to be close to SISU, he could turn out to be an insider for Ashley, could turn out to be neither and even if he isn't tied to either party its still 50/50 if he'll be a decent owner

definitely not going to say well he can't be worse than SISU, I remember lots of people saying can't be worse than Richardson / McGinnity / Robinson when SISU came in!

Finham

OK I won't add a further option but add an extra wording. EDIT; won't let me, but just to say, GUT FEELING. I'm not looking for reasoned debate, I am looking for what you think-is he good, is he rubbish?

PVA

It's somewhere between the two options.

Voted for the first one though as it'd be difficult not to be an improvement on SISU so I guess that option is the closest to how I feel out of the two

letsallsingtogether

I'm in the wait and see camp. It all seems very strange to me, whilst surely no one can be worse than Sisu, I'm gonna wait to see if he can be trusted and his motives are right

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
That's about the right answer.

the rumpo kid

I want to take a quick vote on the he's of the word nuanced on sbt

1poncey
2 wtf
3 I use this phrase daily

itsabuzzard

Whatever a room-feel is, I don't like the sound of it. As for the King thing, I think it'll end badly, though I'd be happy to be proved wrong. Not long to wait.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Hobo

Best time to take charge is when something is in its nadir. We have been on an upward curve for sometime so doomed to failure in the eyes of many.

Skybluedownunder

OK I won't add a further option but add an extra wording. EDIT; won't let me, but just to say, GUT FEELING. I'm not looking for reasoned debate, I am looking for what you think-is he good, is he rubbish?

He’s SUPERRRR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finham

Oh FFS who added an option to my poll to "wait until the end of January to decide"? We would all obviously say that-I wanted to know what people's gut reaction was right now! Ah well, I suppose the only good poll is a deed pole...

itsabuzzard

Oh FFS who added an option to my poll to "wait until the end of January to decide"? We would all obviously say that-I wanted to know what people's gut reaction was right now! Ah well, I suppose the only good poll is a deed pole...
Dark forces are amongst us.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

mark82

Not guilty. I can't even vote at the moment following the "upgrade".

Users who are viewing this thread