Doug King Takeover (11 Viewers)

David O'Day

I feel with the stuff that keeps being leaked and them being thrown under the bus it is only a matter of time before they are ousted. I hope so anyway.

not so sure, the football never seems to effect people on voting day

clint van damme

The way I see it now, sisu have three options.
1. Sell to Mike Ashley
2. Use the Doug king money to make a massive bid for promotion, then sell a premier League club.
3. Assets strip, sell anyone they can get a £ for and offer what's left to the highest bidder.

Guess which one I think the vindictive hedge fund will go for ?

Surely the sensible option would be to see this season out and hope we fluke a promotion then sell n the summer whichever league we're in?

shmmeee

we have a transfer window coming up where we’re able to participate, or not, as the case may be, but that will be the focus that we’ll adopt on the team and our push for promotion this year.

Really not sure how to take that

SBT

I did liaise with Joy last night.

giphy.gif

Samo

I'd have thought being without a chief executive for a year would be a literal benefit to the city, especially given we're paying a massive amount for the privilege and that the current holder clearly isn't capable of doing the job properly.

Yup, its a bit like saying 'How are we going to cope without that useless c**t?'

ProfessorbyGrace

Ok…so, without having to trawl through everything (it’s been a long day so far), can I please have clarification:

Does Mike Ashley own the CBS now?

If so, why on earth does Doug King want the club?!?! Surely we need the club and the stadium in the same hands?

Gynnsthetonic

Ok…so, without having to trawl through everything (it’s been a long day so far), can I please have clarification:

Does Mike Ashley own the CBS now?

If so, why on earth does Doug King want the club?!?! Surely we need the club and the stadium in the same hands?
Who knows, if Ashley was to purchase the club would it be just Kings 85%, does Seppalla want to keep that 15% holding in the case we get promoted to the PL

NorthernWisdom

The notion that elected officials will be "come after" by an employee is absolutely appalling. What sort of tinpot dictatorship is being run at the Council building?
It is slightly bonkers, isn't it!

Equally worrying mind you, that those elected officials have enough that's worth coming after, really. In itself, that quote / threat should be enough to vote to bring him down.

Gynnsthetonic

The notion that elected officials will be "come after" by an employee is absolutely appalling. What sort of tinpot dictatorship is being run at the Council building?
If Reeves was sacked for gross misconduct he won't receive a penny but could dish the dirt on other councillors, he'll want paying off same as the last guy and then keep quiet. Don't think we'll ever know what went on previously

slowpoke

If Reeves was sacked for gross misconduct he won't receive a penny but could dish the dirt on other councillors, he'll want paying off same as the last guy and then keep quiet. Don't think we'll ever know what went on previously
There’s redundancies about at the council would be a nice little, well not so little pay-off.

Happy_Martian

the football never seems to effect people on voting day

Unlikely to. Voting day tends to be on a Thursday and we rarely if ever play on that day :)

olderskyblue

I listened! He does not feel embarrassed one bit by the WASPs fiasco? Trisha Dodo did not phrase the question right! She should have said that a council employee stated at the time there is no way the stadium would be sold to a hedge fund for them to load all their debt on the stadium so that’s why we chose the WASPs bid over SISU
And he says he’s got nothing to be embarrassed about, yet no one mentions the £millions unpaid to local business‘ that could lose people or fold, all because he brought Wasps to Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread