Doug King Takeover (8 Viewers)

SkyB

I also can't see the council opposing Ashley owning the stadium. They'll never risk upsetting someone who's promised to build a multi-million pound development which will create 7500 new jobs in the area, with a lot like to be well-paid and high-level.

Who is there left to oppose the sale?

SkyB

Its already subject to due dil

Ahh, my bad. Do we know what Ashley's face value pre-due diligence was or how much work needs doing? I saw the £11 million number quoted which would make ashley's initial value more than the King £25 mill?

Senior Vick from Alicante

Headline is "Sisu in last ditch attempt to purchase arena" and tucked away on the bottom line in the last paragraph is "King takes a debt for equity swap to make it look like the club is being bought but he has actual done is take on the manufactured interest debt from Sisu to make the club look debt free but will still be taking interest charges while not putting money in whilst the stadium will still be owned by Fraser group"

After all the goings on over the last 15 years surely Sisu would know there are folk on here that actually have learnt a bit through their murky dealings and can see what their up to. Fucking King Clowns.

GaryPendrysEyes

Am I wrong in thinking MA entered into an exclusivity deal with CCC and has sunk a non-refundable £m or more into arena operational costs in the last month or so?
Is he really going to withdraw on the basis of some transparent ‘cunning plan’ dreamt up at the last minute by 3rd rate serial losers?

Skybluedownunder

This all stinks… the eve of the court case.
They just want the bond holders to say no don’t accept the bid from Ashley let’s get the other offer on the table… Ashley’s exclusivity expires and then they say nah we will offer a much smaller amount now we can go in play

THIS ALL STINKS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordan210

isn't it up to the judge to decide what's best for all the creditors not just bond holders.

Guess we will find out soon

Nick

Administrator
This all stinks… the eve of the court case.
They just want the bond holders to say no don’t accept the bid from Ashley let’s get the other offer on the table… Ashley’s exclusivity expires and then they say nah we will offer a much smaller amount now we can go in play

THIS ALL STINKS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bond holders have already said they aren't opposing it....

Reactions: KAB

The Philosopher

It's also worth pointing out that Ashley secured a period of exclusivity by paying 1.2 million of his own money to keep the Arena operating during the admin process, this enabled CCFC to fulfil the home fixtures amongst other things.

I didn't see Sisu, Dawkins or king offering such monies (unsecured) upfront!
Perhaps King should have offered to refund the period of exclusivity payment as part of the offer. Weakens Administrator argument, no?

Nick

Administrator
What happens if all the creditors remove their charges and it drops into admin where the administrators are running it.

However then, there's a better offer on the table with the offer of covering the costs to run ACL while it's done?

Nick

Administrator
How much would CCFC being there in the championship add onto the price for the CBS (in reality)?

Users who are viewing this thread