Doug , how about some free coaches for Sunderland ? (1 Viewer)

skyblue_55

Saturday is going to be our lowest following of the season & taking into account the Leeds extortionate pricing , Christmas etc & seeing though Doug hasn’t done badly out of CCFC & it’s superb fanbase , it would be a great gesture to give the fans a helping hand !

Covcraig@bury

Doug why don’t you buy 1/2 dozen coaches and do ticket/travel deal ? You will get the cost of the coaches back easily. Then on home matches use them to pick up fans from around the City . Because the location and transport has to be the worst in any City .

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Agreed, not a bad idea tbf, would be a nice Christmas present to some of the loyalest fans in the league.
That would be a smart move. I've been very critical of team but team is gaining momentum. Watched Bham in bar and Leeds in person. Two strong performances in different ways.
A win or good performance sets up second half of season and volume of support certainly will help with that.

Grendel

Saturday is going to be our lowest following of the season & taking into account the Leeds extortionate pricing , Christmas etc & seeing though Doug hasn’t done badly out of CCFC & it’s superb fanbase , it would be a great gesture to give the fans a helping hand !

Perhaps he should have a food bank on board as well as no one can afford to go

ccfc1234

Doug why don’t you buy 1/2 dozen coaches and do ticket/travel deal ? You will get the cost of the coaches back easily. Then on home matches use them to pick up fans from around the City . Because the location and transport has to be the worst in any City .
Interesting idea, I am not am accountant but those sorts of purchases might be tax deductible?

wingy

Handy for the march to the arch too, making more sense the longer the imagination runs away.

pusbccfc

Maybe they could offer higher priority points when you travel to games like these?

Difficult to judge demand before they go on sale though.

skybluejelly

I think the £600000 plus, initial outlay for buses that would be used 23 times a year then sit idle the rest of the time is probably the reason why not

JSL

Doug has done plenty for the club already. Saying he is tight isn't fair on the man. Lets not forget he has cleared the debt, got a long term deal on the stadium, put money into the training ground, secured long term contracts for key staff etc etc. I am sure there is more but most importantly he has stood by the manager and his assistant when others would have pulled the trigger by now.

StrettoBoy

Doug has done plenty for the club already. Saying he is tight isn't fair on the man. Lets not forget he has cleared the debt, got a long term deal on the stadium, put money into the training ground, secured long term contracts for key staff etc etc. I am sure there is more but most importantly he has stood by the manager and his assistant when others would have pulled the trigger by now.

I totally agree.

Fans always want more but let’s give him a break!

Users who are viewing this thread