Don't see much sense in her thinking..... (1 Viewer)

skyblueiom

Unless I'm missing something, I dont get all this property malarkey JS goes on about. If you want to start investing in property you certainly dont need a football club to do that - just go and do it. The only thing I can see is that with a sitting tennant on a long term contract it might be a more desirable asset...which would also mean that if they do build a new ground theres no way the club will own it.

I work for a hedge fund, and I just cannot work SISU's strategy out. They will never recoup their investment from the club, and for the next few years at least they will lose more money. The premier league is a lifetime away, and that is the only place they can hope to realise any sort of return - they (almost) certainly wont be in any worse position if they cut their losses now and just built up a property portfolio away from the club.

They are proven liars, and much as I would like to try and be impartial, i despise them, but reading between the lines I do think they are desperately looking for an out.

Just my opinion though.

skybluetony176

i dont work for a hedge fund but basicaly i've came to the same conclusion. its nice to have it agreed with by someone who works in the hedge fund business bacause at times you just think you are paranoid.

skyblueiom

i dont work for a hedge fund but basicaly i've came to the same conclusion. its nice to have it agreed with by someone who works in the hedge fund business bacause at times you just think you are paranoid.

That may have sounded like I was trying to blow some sort of personal trumpet, but my point was that I see how managers react to losses, and 99 times out of 100 they will cut and move on to the next thing.

Users who are viewing this thread