Does Pressley know something we don't (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Wouldn't read too much into it. The CT do a thing every week where they ask him a question submitted by a fan and this week it was about the pressure of playing at the Ricoh if we went back.

quinn1971

Wouldn't read too much into it. The CT do a thing every week where they ask him a question submitted by a fan and this week it was about the pressure of playing at the Ricoh if we went back.

It's the last two lines of his answer that seem a bit odd, seems like he's put a lot of thought into it ? Probably me getting my hopes up

SkyBlue_Bear83

I hope so, seems strange that he seems to of made plans with what to do with the Ricoh to make it better, if we weren't going back there then he wouldn't even be thinking about it ?

It could just be wishful thinking on his part.

Like when we get some bullshit rumour about someone buying the club and we all start writing our transfer lists in preparation.

quinn1971

It could just be wishful thinking on his part.

Like when we get some bullshit rumour about someone buying the club and we all start writing our transfer lists in preparation.

True. Should be used to all the bullshit flying round by now.

mds

“It’s an idea we could consider and we could look at where we try to enclose all our supporters. That’s something the club will need to engage with the supporters to find the right solution.”
Easy, cheap season and matchday tickets, fill the ground every week for cheap, still be taking many many thousands of £££`s more than they are now.

Users who are viewing this thread