Does anyone live in florida on this site (1 Viewer)

Chipfat

Strange and not related i know, but just wondered if anyone lives in Florida and owns a business.

covcity4life

images

Chipfat

I know is strange to ask but looking into a business in Florida and the guy i was talking to told me one of his companies is run buy a big cov fan,, stupidly wondered if anyone knew him or he was someone on here. The guy i spoke to knew our situation and got it from the cov, fan he seemed to be on up that was going on..

Live and learn i suppose for asking a sensible question on here!!!

Pubboy

Cant help you - i am probably closer than most on here as i live in Toronto, Canada. Florida's only a couple of hours flight away !

B-Ban-Boogie

I know is strange to ask but looking into a business in Florida and the guy i was talking to told me one of his companies is run buy a big cov fan,, stupidly wondered if anyone knew him or he was someone on here. The guy i spoke to knew our situation and got it from the cov, fan he seemed to be on up that was going on..

Live and learn i suppose for asking a sensible question on here!!!

What kind of business and what part of Florida?
I live and work in the Sarasota\Bradenton area (50 miles south of Tampa) and I've only ever met one other Coventrian in my time here..;)
In fact, I've met more people from Coventry, Rhode Island than Coventry, England!! :laugh:

Chipfat

Kevin Jamieson was the guys name i spoke to, not sure where he is based though. If you bought a franchise of this guy can we switch numbers to talk about the business.. Long shot i know, but thought the forum was a good place to start..

Users who are viewing this thread