Do you want to discuss boring politics? (13 Viewers)

Como

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

These days mate, you say an elected official is under the thumb of fundamentalist radical islamists just because he’s Muslim they’re take your whip away.
So does that mean the country is in the hands of Hindus, given Sunak's religion?

PVA

Cable Street is very close to Tower Bridge, prior generations fought back, but not it seems now.

TQPG3p49Wz02.gif

SBT

Apparently Lee Johnson would have kept his job if he’d only apologised! Does this mean the protests outside parliament are also OK if they just project the word “sorry” in small letters onto Big Ben after they’re finished?

Grendel

Apparently Lee Johnson would have kept his job if he’d only apologised! Does this mean the protests outside parliament are also OK if they just project the word “sorry” in small letters onto Big Ben after they’re finished?

Whose Lee Johnson?

NorthernWisdom

Grendel

Grendel

“Who’s Lee Johnson” would’ve been good for a point, but your spelling has let you down there, better luck next time

Well who is he? I’m genuinely curious. Wouldn’t have got past the editor at the Gazette would it? I’m merely trying to help you for journalistic accuracy.

No full stop at the end of time either. You’ll never get past the horoscope page will you?

SBT

Well who is he? I’m genuinely curious. Wouldn’t have got past the editor at the Gazette would it? I’m merely trying to help you for journalistic accuracy.

No full stop at the end of time either. You’ll never get past the horoscope page will you?
You should know by now that the Basildon stuff definitely isn’t good for a point!

Death, taxes, and a lonely Grendel Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread