Dirty Leeds Ratings (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

First of all. I love Clive.

Except his going mental whenever the oppo has the ball within 100 yards of our goal.

Second, Clive mistaking Wright for MVE and then not realizing that Lats had been playing at right back for the last 30 mins - elevates him to legendary status.
Called Leeds Swansea on multiple occasions 😂😂😂 it’s just so random!!!

procdoc

Collins 7.5 - some good saves you expect him to make, loud and organised
MVE 6.5 - too easily done for their goal but disciplined overall
Bidwell 6.5- solid as usual
Kitching 8 - Great signing
Thomas 8.5 - extra half a mark for the goal
Sheaf 6 - great at breaking up the play, gave the ball away too cheaply
Eccles 6 - same as above
Lati 6.5 - very solid
Saka 7.5 - always an outlet and great assist
Dasilva 6 - not great but did a job
Simms 8 - was a beast up top. So strong and occupied their entire defence

Martin180

Da Silva the worst of our summer business bidwell is streets ahead

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
He did a job today being primarily put there because he is left footed . Made a few errors but in no way was he a passenger . For me he is still a more than adequate back up to Bidwell

MikeyMoo

The Leeds commentators knew the names of their own players at least. "Coventry now on the ball", perhaps they thought Coventry was the name of all our players? We're kinda like The Ramones??

stevefloyd

Didn’t he once play for Leeds?
Somewhere in history no doubt
Simms proving he has something about him just needs a goal or 2 for his confidence, I have no idea why Robins took Bidwell off and left dasilva on who for me was dreadful, Sheaf still needs help in midfield but a great team performance and battling draw, the subs were largely ineffective and I thought they were introduced a little late but special mention for Thomas who took no shit and scored a great goal 😉

Fysnkysc

How can people be giving sheaf a 5 and a 6 🤣, he literally drives us up the pitch, wins the ball and either drives past a man or plays it out to sako, of course a few misplaced passes are going to be have but if you look in depth he has like a 85% pass rate.

For me everyone a 8 bar
Thomas 9
Jay da silva 0 (wasted a spot in the 11)

Greggs

Is it time to make Kitching captain? Sheaf's game seems to have dropped a bit since he has taken over the responsibility.
Would taking the arm band off him while he's low in confidence be a good idea? Sheaf is class.

Essexrobbie

Would taking the arm band off him while he's low in confidence be a good idea? Sheaf is class.
Perhaps he'd rather not have it. I expect they've had the conversation whether he was happy to take it and perhaps he was too perlite at the time to say no. I mean who would turn it down in all honesty, but if the burden of responsibility is weighing him down and Kitching was previously a captain and probably eventually will be here, then maybe the time is now.

Fysnkysc

Whilst I agree Da silva was very very poor 0 is a tad harsh
Probably he just pissed me off 🤣, evwry attack he slowed down, every defensive scenario he was coming from the opposite side of the pitch, he isn't a winger so I will give him a pass on that game however we was practically 10 men. Guess that's the problem we need sorting in January if we're going to play with wingers we need to actually sign some.

clint van damme

Probably he just pissed me off 🤣, evwry attack he slowed down, every defensive scenario he was coming from the opposite side of the pitch, he isn't a winger so I will give him a pass on that game however we was practically 10 men. Guess that's the problem we need sorting in January if we're going to play with wingers we need to actually sign some.

Players were clearly under instruction not to over commit yesterday.
I was critical of Dasilvas overall performance but slowing the game down is going to happen when you play so defensively so I'm not sure that was solely down to him.

Calista

Can’t believe the Leeds fan thought we were dirty - the stats say otherwise Fuckers
I think you may have misinterpreted that ;)

We were definitely aggressive yesterday, and (trying to be objective) we got away with a lot I thought.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Somewhere in history no doubt
Simms proving he has something about him just needs a goal or 2 for his confidence, I have no idea why Robins took Bidwell off and left dasilva on who for me was dreadful, Sheaf still needs help in midfield but a great team performance and battling draw, the subs were largely ineffective and I thought they were introduced a little late but special mention for Thomas who took no shit and scored a great goal 😉
MR probably took Bidwell off as we're playing a lot of games in quick succession and he's played quite a lot of minutes in the past few weeks. Better to give him a quick rest than Dasilva who probably won't feature as heavily as him over the Christmas period.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Perhaps he'd rather not have it. I expect they've had the conversation whether he was happy to take it and perhaps he was too perlite at the time to say no. I mean who would turn it down in all honesty, but if the burden of responsibility is weighing him down and Kitching was previously a captain and probably eventually will be here, then maybe the time is now.
Poor us.

He does seem to be absorbing the pressure though.

stevefloyd

I definitely agree he pissed me off to and to be brutally honest he looks out of his depth here especially when almost everybody to a man has said Bidwell is far superior

Users who are viewing this thread