Did anyone else know Luton have a tiny stadium? (1 Viewer)

skybluecam

They're talking about it on the coverage of their game tonight. Surprised no one's mentioned it before.

SkyBlueCharlie9

The media hyperbole is embarrassing.
Looking forward to watching 'The Fall and Rise and Fall of Luton Town' in a couple of years on SKY!
Ross Barkley !!!!!

skybluecam

We’d be getting the same treatment from sky if we went up. Stop being sore. (Not the ground obviously)

Sky is all about the narrative however forced.
Wouldn't mind it so much if it was just the small club thing, but if I have to see that tinpot away end one more time I'll lose my mind

Hobo

Wouldn't mind it so much if it was just the small club thing, but if I have to see that tinpot away end one more time I'll lose my mind
Did you ever set foot in the Boleyn Ground?

fernandopartridge

We’d be getting the same treatment from sky if we went up. Stop being sore. (Not the ground obviously)

Sky is all about the narrative however forced.
Indeed, because there is little else in the league of interest anymore to be honest

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Disappointed for them. Want them to do well, but there’s no PL quality there whatsoever.

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't really care, but Man U, Liverpool etc would have had a VAR review for that Watd Prowse handball at the end. West Ham deserved the win regardless.

SkyBlueCharlie9

I can't really get over Luton or Wrexham .
Luton's stadium and pitch surface has barely changed since the 1994 clips shown pre match. How low would they have fallen if they had invested in their stadium.
I'm not bitter tho.

Hobo

In 2069 I just wonder if we will still have some Cov fans moaning about Luton getting promoted with a terrible ground?

Users who are viewing this thread