DHOTYA (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Anyone else follow this account on Twitter!?

‘Didn’t Happen of The Year Awards’, basically calls out supposedly false tweets, absolutely brilliant, betting company got involved end of last year and they did the 32 best of 2018 offering odds in a World Cup style knockout.

Interestingly the account follows 1 person who is the lad behind the account and he’s from Cov.

Anyway he often has spats going with celebrities with Chris Eubank being the current one, over Eubank this tweet and it’s rumbled on.....

clint van damme

Someone from Cov Utd calling people out for attention seeking, what a time to be alive.

rob9872

Anyone else follow this account on Twitter!?

‘Didn’t Happen of The Year Awards’, basically calls out supposedly false tweets, absolutely brilliant, betting company got involved end of last year and they did the 32 best of 2018 offering odds in a World Cup style knockout.

Interestingly the account follows 1 person who is the lad behind the account and he’s from Cov.

Anyway he often has spats going with celebrities with Chris Eubank being the current one, over Eubank this tweet and it’s rumbled on.....

Love this account - also proud to have been the initial call out Baddiel last year for his DHOTYA and my moment of fame is that he even name-checked in his embarrassing response/denial :)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Love this account - also proud to have been the initial call out Baddiel last year for his DHOTYA and my moment of fame is that he even name-checked in his embarrassing response/denial :)

I think I picked up the account after the Baddiel stuff originally started, he’s now become an alias of the account hasn’t he!?

rob9872

I think I picked up the account after the Baddiel stuff originally started, he’s now become an alias of the account hasn’t he!?
He took it quite well, in the end - under swathes of public pressure. The best part was some of his followers having a go at me for outing him - people really can be strange.

The only other time I ever got a tweet close to going viral as they say, was when I did a sarcastic 'pray for Dec' at the end of a rant about Ant's drink driving. Liked and lambasted in equal measure as the Ant&Dec followers rallied round in a way not seen since the death of Diana :)

Users who are viewing this thread