Deadline Day Thread (1 Viewer)

coop

If players want to leave sell them as none have done any good so far. Was Godden even playing last night.Vik wasn't much better.

Happy_Martian

I see Jack Stephens has gone on loan from Southampton to Bournemouth. A few years older now, he could have filled the experienced role we need in the CBs

Liquid Gold

I've been thinking about this recently. Lots of comments such as 'disheartening', 'depressing' etc. Now, I love CCFC but not to the point where it's affects my mood as much as that. I get annoyed when we lose and love it when we win.

Maybe I'm not as much of a fan as others.

I just think there's more important things in life to worry about rather than worrying if we bring someone in or not to replace Hyam. Worry about the things you can control in life.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Bill Shankley was wrong. **Shrugs Shoulders emoji**
I think there is a lot of shit in the world at the moment and for a lot of people football is a big (even only) outlet.

When you know your main source of enjoyment is actually deciding to become less enjoyable and possibly even unenjoyable it's going to take a hit.

People with mental health problems are particularly affected.

It brings me down and I have a good relationship, friendships a fulfilling job etc.

rob9872

That’s the market we should be in sell big buy cheap recent bargain examples Hamer & Gyorkeres but sisu won’t even allow that now.
I'm not sure they've said that and if we did sell one and reinvest in 2-3 decent additions I'd be ok with that. I'd be concerned if we sell and dont replace.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I see Jack Stephens has gone on loan from Southampton to Bournemouth. A few years older now, he could have filled the experienced role we need in the CBs

Yeah don’t think we stood much chance being skint, currently bottom of the league and up routing himself compared to a premier league team on his doorstep.

robbiethemole

All this fucking made up shit about hearing this, hearing that. What about 13k season ticket holders who are racked off with the way the club is being run, can we leave as well????
The only person to believe is Robins when he announces something, the rest of you can stfu for now.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Seen the state of that “pundit” on sky sports news atm? Who the fucking hell dressed “her” and cut “her” hair?? 😂
I am not watching but I am going to assume it's Nicki Bandini. She is on the Guardian pod and is great. Very knowledgeable especially about Italian football. That said, her hair is awful.

Happy_Martian

Josh Bowler having a medical at Forest. Blackpool accepted a £4m offer.

sperrin07

All this fucking made up shit about hearing this, hearing that. What about 13k season ticket holders who are racked off with the way the club is being run, can we leave as well????
The only person to believe is Robins when he announces something, the rest of you can stfu for now.
Yeah you can leave if you want. If you are getting that angry about people discussing rumours why come on here and look at the deadline day thread? Sit on the official page mate

lord_garrincha

I mean... you can always do this... 20220901_154632.jpg

Hobo

Baffling or exciting

Makes no difference as teams In our league ( blackburn ) get far less at home yet still pay much more for players , it's the owners

Of course it is our owners. But Ipswich are quite capable of paying £500,000 on a player. I am not going to be amazed.

Happy_Martian

To be honest Blackpool have done well to get that.

Last year of his contract and they're really in no position to be letting it run down.

Plus we don't know how Blackpool is financially. They may be in the same position as us and need to sell assets at any cost before the transfer window closes to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread