Daylight robbery (1 Viewer)

fatty28uk

As a football supporter of 73 years I feel ashamed for the game I love.
Not only were you cheated out of a place in the FA Cup final, I believe that the whole of the EFL were cheated too.
I jumped off the settee and shouted at the TV when your fourth goal went in. It was a moment of euphoria.
That was until the FA shit show intervened.
I support one of your rivals for a play-off place but truly feel for you guys.
You were robbed.

fatty28uk

I don't believe that I did, but I am sorry if that is how you took it. The intention was solely to offer my support, after being outraged at the latest PL elitist love fest, from a rival in the race for the play-offs. With that, I offer my best wishes for the remainder of this season. Come the weekend, normal service will be resumed. O.T.B.C.

Robinshio

I don't believe that I did, but I am sorry if that is how you took it. The intention was solely to offer my support, after being outraged at the latest PL elitist love fest, from a rival in the race for the play-offs. With that, I offer my best wishes for the remainder of this season. Come the weekend, normal service will be resumed. O.T.B.C.
hi Fatty , i think he means which team - but have googled and see it is norwich

CBS16

Cheers mate, hard to not feel bitter about it, its possibly the greatest moment I've ever witnessed stolen away by some var nerd nonsense which was probably incorrect anyway! Very proud of the club, not gonna lie I'm praying you let us in the backdoor to the play offs, just doubt we've got anything left in the tank now. PUSB

fatty28uk

Cheers mate, hard to not feel bitter about it, its possibly the greatest moment I've ever witnessed stolen away by some var nerd nonsense which was probably incorrect anyway! Very proud of the club, not gonna lie I'm praying you let us in the backdoor to the play offs, just doubt we've got anything left in the tank now. PUSB
Some tricky games coming for all concerned. Personally, I love the playoffs, but I miss the Championship almost as much. Getting stuffed 4 or 5 nil every game is no fun.

messiahrobins

Thank you (who is your team may i ask). Obvious corruption at work, Wright was 2 feet onside having now seen more footage when the ball was played and there is absolutely no doubt TV execs and the FA told the VAR team to make sure that goal was disallowed The video images bear no resemblance to what actually happened, have been totally doctored and as you say, it is blatant cheating and corruption and the only way for this corruption to stop is for the EFL fans to take direct action and get together join forces and do what needs to be done.

CBS16

Thank you (who is your team may i ask). Obvious corruption at work, Wright was 2 feet onside having now seen more footage when the ball was played and there is absolutely no doubt TV execs and the FA told the VAR team to make sure that goal was disallowed The video images bear no resemblance to what actually happened, have been totally doctored and as you say, it is blatant cheating and corruption and the only way for this corruption to stop is for the EFL fans to take direct action and get together join forces and do what needs to be done.
Sorry mate but we can't be going down that route. They made an error, a horrible error for us and the whole VAR system is majorly flawed. To say that ITV were on the phone telling them to give it offside isn't fair. I don't think it was offside, if it was I haven't seen conclusive proof for them to say that, it's within a margin of error, but that was the call the var official went with and I don't believe for a second that he thought it was on it was his genuine opinion after using some pretty flawed technology. It was incredibly tight and certainly wasn't 2 foot onside, that's just not true and makes us look a bit thick. Calling people cheats and corrupt doesn't really help anybody

messiahrobins

Sorry mate but we can't be going down that route. They made an error, a horrible error for us and the whole VAR system is majorly flawed. To say that ITV were on the phone telling them to give it offside isn't fair. I don't think it was offside, if it was I haven't seen conclusive proof for them to say that, it's within a margin of error, but that was the call the var official went with and I don't believe for a second that he thought it was on it was his genuine opinion after using some pretty flawed technology. It was incredibly tight and certainly wasn't 2 foot onside, that's just not true and makes us look a bit thick. Calling people cheats and corrupt doesn't really help anybody
Look at the live footage. Wright is at least a foot onside. Bassaka isnt that fast from a standing start.
You have to understand the money involved in sport. The fact is a Coventry v Manchester City would not be of interest to global audiences. Even fans in this country probably wouldnt watch who are neutral as with respect to our brilliant players and management, most neutrals would expect Man City to beat us easily.
Manchester City v Manchester United will generate much more TV revenue. That is just a fact. It doesnt matter that Man Utd are utter shite and have as little chance in the final that we would have had, globally the name of Manchester United will get people watching who dont usually follow football because they will be interested in two Manchester clubs facing off.
Nottingham Forest have done the right thing with their statement.

messiahrobins

Yes that's right, it's a sign of wisdom and experience when you start wearing a tinfoil hat and screaming conspiracy theories in the street, definitely not cognitive decline.
Facts are before your eyes mate. Not sure why as a coventry fan (unless man utd is you 'other' team) you would be so vehemently against people calling out obvious cheating and corruption given the clear evidence we now are seeing.

napolimp

Facts are before your eyes mate. Not sure why as a coventry fan (unless man utd is you 'other' team) you would be so vehemently against people calling out obvious cheating and corruption given the clear evidence we now are seeing.

I'm not your mate. Haven't seen any facts indicating he was onside. You do realise most of us have been following the club a lot longer than February 26th, when we beat Maidstone? The day before you signed up as a "fan" and member of the forum.

messiahrobins

I'm not your mate. Haven't seen any facts indicating he was onside. You do realise most of us have been following the club a lot longer than February 26th, when we beat Maidstone? The day before you signed up as a "fan" and member of the forum.
Bud i have had a season ticket since 1981 when my dad first took me up so don't go down that road you plank.
The facts are all over the internet you whiny snowflake. The live videos are there for all to see. If you have a problem go and cry on X and report everyone to the moderators to get them banned as i am afraid this corruption accusation will gather momentum, as it clearly already is doing. ok pal.

Users who are viewing this thread