David Mcgoldrick (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Thank you!!

Unused word in our society but if you don't stay our fans will remember you fondly and maybe as the person who scored the goals that turned our history around in the 2012-2013 season.

So again, wherever you go and whatever you do, thank you so much!!

CJparker

So has it been announced that he is going, or are you both "reading between the lines"?

Greggs

SBP wasn't jumping the gun, read it again. He was just saying 'Thank you'

CTID

Yeah maybe i should have said IF he leaves too

I really hope im wrong but just cant see him staying, sentiment remains though. A big thankyou to that man!

torchomatic

I think he's signing for ACL so you should be happy.

So has it been announced that he is going, or are you both "reading between the lines"?

CCFC_Charlie

@JamesNursey: #NFFC David McGoldrick told #CCFC Coventry he won't be staying when his loan ends soon. He has several Championship clubs after him.

Grendel

Grendel

If we really are signing Leon Clark that's a good a replacement as we could hope for.

SBS

Agree with the OP, thanks DMC for being someone that I felt confident backing for first goalscorer! Personally, I don't think he'll cut it if he moves to a Championship team, but he's come here and done the business, so I guess he deserves a shot. Even if he was ours permanently, I suspect we'd be selling him at this point anyway!

Just hope he finishes his loan spell in style!

CJparker

I think there is a very strong chance that McGoldrick will stay at CCFC for the rest of the season

Skyblue4u

Did you hold king in the same esteeme? Another player that re made his name here then fucked off to pastures new at the drop of a cheque book

Skyblue4u

So many reasons why this situation is different

Really??? He did great for us the fans love him but at the end of the day he'll go to the biggest pay packet. No loyalty in football anymore just greed. Thanks David for the goals but be sure to shut the door on the way out

Users who are viewing this thread