Danny Swanson- step in the right direction (2 Viewers)

The Gentleman

Do we know if he passed the medical and signed or did he take one look at the state of things and get taken to the Caludon Centre?

AFCCOVENTRY

Sisu have released Swanson by mutual consent. They thank him for his time and contribution whilst here at the club.

James Smith

Just spoken to my Dundee United supporting colleague who couldn't rate him high enough. States he has all the talent in the world, two very good feet and can beat a man and put in a good cross but stated his depression as a negative, stating he went off the boil just before leaving them after getting called up for the national team and then withdrawing from the squad. In summary says he is a very good signing.

That sounds mostly positive and we just need to put prozac in the medical kits as standard.

Samo

Nowt on the official site... so he hasn't signed then?

Hobo

We have reached heads of terms with several players.
But some have had their previous contracts settled by their previous club and if we start paying them they will be paid twice, that wouldn't be fair.

RoboCCFC90

We have reached heads of terms with several players.
But some have had their previous contracts settled by their previous club and if we start paying them they will be paid twice, that wouldn't be fair.

Is that a statement or a guess?

Chipfat

After taking the psychoanalysis test the player has gone away to think about the dream move he is about to make!!!

turlykerd

He would be friggin mad to come here at the moment!!!

der.........thats why we are in for him.

after reading about him on internet, he's is clearly fuckin bonkers !

lets face it, we've no chance of signing a normal player with our current position
so SP has identified 7 mentally challenged targets with danny"waaaa waaaa"swanson as a first

ccfcmustang

I dont think i can remember the last time we actually handed over some cash for a player. Scoot Dann Danny Fox and Westwood were the last i can thnk of

lewys33

Or is Timmy's secret plan to sign players that buy all the pies at half time ......... :thinking about:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread