Transfer Rumour Daniel Sinani (1 Viewer)

KenilworthSkyBlue

Wagner has played him off the bench a couple of times so he’s in and around their squad - let’s be honest most of our players wouldn’t get in their team - it’s a position we need a player in - so seems on paper ok

Not disappointed if we bring him in - just relaying the opinions of Huddersfield fans. We're in dire need of support in that position and Palmer just isn't the answer so relatively happy to have someone who at least fits the role and has experience of playing in the league.

We certainly could do a lot worse.

CovLis86

Norwich fans believe they are still in the premiership. They indeed have a handful of premier league ability players too, so I take their exaggerated negative take on him quite lightly.

Above all else he sounds a versatile player, and another body in.

shmmeee

It’s not that there’s anything wrong as such but he fails to impact games enough. He hugs the touchline but doesn’t have enough pace or trickery to make it work. He was okay for a good Huddersfield team from what we heard but then totally anonymous for us at the start of this season.

I don’t think he’d fit your system from what I’ve seen unless you will be moving to a formation that suits wingers. Most of us would be glad to see the back of him

Id expect him to either play behind the front man, or in a three possibly. Can’t see us going with wingers.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It’s not that there’s anything wrong as such but he fails to impact games enough. He hugs the touchline but doesn’t have enough pace or trickery to make it work. He was okay for a good Huddersfield team from what we heard but then totally anonymous for us at the start of this season.

I don’t think he’d fit your system from what I’ve seen unless you will be moving to a formation that suits wingers. Most of us would be glad to see the back of him
I assume he hugs the touchline due to the formation you play?

Seeing as we only play with wing backs having someone who does that would seem an odd choice. Unless MR has given up on CB and is changing shape to a back four?

Greggs

"I'll drive him to whoever signs him myself"
"They can have him and I’ll throw in a packet of Frazzles too."
"PLEASE HAVE HIM FOR FREE"
"good good take him please"
"getting all the deadwood out the door"
"Good to see us clearing out all the rubbish"

I know they've got good players, but not a single Norwich fan calling him going a loss from what I can see.
Mmmm Frazzles and a couple of hard boiled eggs, delicious.

stevefloyd

Sometimes players just fit, look at Clarke Harris...couldn't hit an elephants arse with beach ball until he left, maybe some players just need a kick up the arse to make them realise what a charmed life they have

Reactions: vow

fatso

Wagner has played him off the bench a couple of times so he’s in and around their squad - let’s be honest most of our players wouldn’t get in their team - it’s a position we need a player in - so seems on paper ok
Exactly, despite the take over it appears that we still don't have a pot to piss in, so this lad is as good as we can expect. If he comes here hopefully MR and AV can get a tune out of him.

Users who are viewing this thread