dan walker survey (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Maybe. I still don't think it'll come to that though.

Said I wouldn't travel as the team should play in the City and nothing would change my mind. Said I would be interested in their forums.

Thats a Major from you Torch.

The Reverend Skyblue

No one that matters will read it.....of that I'm fairly sure.

some part-time student will simply collate the data, draw an excel graph....and the "fan consultation" box is now ticked.

Next.

You may be right ,jimmyhillsfanclub, but also you may be wrong, you just never know someone who has some sort of influence may see it.Thats why I filled it in ,in the hope some fecker from SISU accidently see's it, I know its a long shot that they do but surely its worth any odds that they see it.

I agree some spotty teenager will probably do the figures and draw the graph,he has to show it to someone hasn't he, just think if Joy gets the graph in the post and opens it out and see's the graph flatlining at zero, another reason to do it in my eyes

Last edited:

Otis

Just filled it in and obviously said 'no' to the question of playing our home games away from Coventry.

J

Jack Griffin

As has been said earlier it is just an attempt to find the quislings.. those who would comtemplate City moving out of Coventry..

We just need to find out where these forums are held.. so there can be a true representation of the fans voice, even if the the fans with City truely at heart get locked out.

torchomatic

I'm going to start a rumour that I've "heard" the forums are being held at either St Andrew's, Nene Park or Bescott. Chinese Whispers will soon turn this into hysterical truth. ;)

Cranfield Sky Blue

some part-time student will simply collate the data, draw an excel graph....and the "fan consultation" box is now ticked.

Next.

Maybe Jimmy, maybe. On the other hand, the part time student will pass it on to someone and who knows! It just seems to be a way of saying how I feel to the club. It cannot put us in a position worse than we are in now, where we have no voice as fans.

SkyBlueHomer

Got mine, have to do it later. Making us work at work today.

Maybe someone at SISU is finally paying attention to forums/various polls/petitions & they want a more controlled way of seeing what the general feeling is and by sending out emails to supporters this has been done not just random people that may in their eyes 'jumping on a hate SISU bandwagon'.

torchomatic

WillieStanley

Next.

If no one reads it, then more fool them. To crack on ahead with this idea with an overwhealming majority of No would be suicidal.

Interesting that this is the first time fans have been asked how regularly they currently attend matches before being asked if they would travel. I suspect a large number of those who answered the CET poll haven't been in years or attend rarely, so the fact we've moved hasn't really effected their decision, just reinforced it.

Ashdown1

Every time I have bought tickets for the last few years, either for other members of my family or for away games I have had to give my details and have received an E mail confirmation of purchase. This has also applied to club shop purchases. In short they should know who spends what and where they travel from.....................perhaps they accidently lost information when they unplugged all the computers in a strop and bundled them with the gnomes and elephants and other paraphernalia into waiting wagons bound for Bayton Road. :D
In short SISU...................Feck off, then I can get back to supporting my club in Coventry !!

Oh and yes Dan Walker is a good lad, I've met him many times at the club and at matches so remember he's just on the SISU payroll doing his job !

TheRoyalScam

I've vented my spleen on this survey (that should be 'survey with one heavily loaded question') and let them know exactly what I feel.....

....using words and phrases like 'don't trust', 'don't believe', 'mismanagement' and even 'text a sub':D.

I asked for an invitation to one of their forums....

....however I'm not holding my breath;).

TheRoyalScam

I've vented my spleen on this survey (that should be 'survey with one heavily loaded question') and let them know exactly what I feel.....

....using words and phrases like 'don't trust', 'don't believe', 'mismanagement' and even 'text a sub':D.

I asked for an invitation to one of their forums....

....however I'm not holding my breath;).

dongonzalos

If you are going to choose a select few for a forum. It is a good way for them to choose.

Maybe 100 should say they agree then. Get invited to the forum where they can feed back the truth

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Just reading it now. Do feel for Dan, having to be the one sending these out. He's not SISU. He's been around for years and must hate sending things like this out in his name!

Comes with the territory of presenting Football Focus I'm affraid. Hang on a minute...no it doesn't :thinking about:

Last edited:
S

skyblue2k

Will wait until after the court hearing tomorrow, before i fill it in. Hopefully the administrator will be in charge of the club by then!

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe Jimmy, maybe. On the other hand, the part time student will pass it on to someone and who knows! It just seems to be a way of saying how I feel to the club. It cannot put us in a position worse than we are in now, where we have no voice as fans.

The only things students pass on to other people are either funny smelling "home rolled" cigarettes or STD's!

Flying Fokker

One of the later statements requested the reasons for not wanting to travel to an away home ground.
I asked the question: Are you Tim Fisher

wingy

If no one reads it, then more fool them. To crack on ahead with this idea with an overwhealming majority of No would be suicidal.

Interesting that this is the first time fans have been asked how regularly they currently attend matches before being asked if they would travel. I suspect a large number of those who answered the CET poll haven't been in years or attend rarely, so the fact we've moved hasn't really effected their decision, just reinforced it.

Thats a big leap to make Willie,even torch has said on here that he's responded that he won't travel out of the CITY to Follow the team.:thinking about:

I do see a reason for this though as it stands it apart from the trusts stance re representing fans and also should prove if there are any discrepencies with the CT petition.
I think we need to remember a)there may be lapsed fans for all sorts of reasons ,but something like 13K. have lapsed under SISU tenure .
b) potentially they may lose another 4-5K. by making this threatened move ,including fans of Torch's allegience.
c)how far and how low will they take us before they kill us.

Edit ;forgot to say that it is really far to late for a PR excercise as this the FL and a new season beckon ,Decisions are already in action.

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

You're well hard.

You Tim Fisher? No, actually, I am as soft as pudding and prefer to talk things through unless the chips are down. At which point it is up to the other person where they want to go with things. Just in case you misunderstood the comment I made.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

You Tim Fisher? No, actually, I am as soft as pudding and prefer to talk things through unless the chips are down. At which point it is up to the other person where they want to go with things. Just in case you misunderstood the comment I made.

Was quite obvious what you meant really

Nick

Administrator
Just seen it, why do they need names addresses and contact numbers? Are they going to ban people?

Brighton Sky Blue

Strikes me as desperately scrambling for any shred of evidence that some fans support what they're doing.

wingy

Strikes me as desperately scrambling for any shred of evidence that some fans support what they're doing.
There clearly are BSB ,my guess is around 3-4K.
When i see the Likes of Torch telling them he won't travel outside the city to see them then i think they should worry even more.:thinking about:

SkyblueBri

Just filled it in told them no way will I support the club playing outside Cov and I do not live in Cov but have to travel to home games.
Also mentioned time for SISU to go.

StevieM

Just seen it, why do they need names addresses and contact numbers? Are they going to ban people?

My thoughts exactly..f**k 'em if they want to ban me, it just makes my decision not to go too the "home" games a damned sight easier :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread