Creditors Meeting Adjourned.....Again!! (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Surprise surprise!!! Appleton really is a waste of life! No end in sight and seemingly 100% at shitfields more heartbreak

stupot07

We have only been in admin for just over 4 months, Portsmouth were in admin for 14 months. These processes don't happen over night.

spwaverley4916

excuse my ignorance - but as this will probably mean being in admin at the start of the season -are the FL rules, ( ones they stick to!!!), that we get another 15 point deduction

stupot07

excuse my ignorance - but as this will probably mean being in admin at the start of the season -are the FL rules, ( ones they stick to!!!), that we get another 15 point deduction

The telegraph reckons we'll be in admin for at least 6 weeks and unable to sign anyone whilst under the embargo.

lordsummerisle

I don't think that Portsmouth did last season, just 10 points when they did come out of admin towards the end of the season i think.

Could be wrong though.

So well done football league. Lets hope your referees take more notice of the rules than you do.

How can we force a vote of no confidence in the league board?

Sky Blue Pete

Oh well no club for me once it kicks off in Northampton. What don't the football league get?? Coventry city the clue is in the name. I am now of the opinion no self respecting fan goes and follows Sisu to Northampton. You are only prolonging the agony

Otis

One of their rules they wont break is the -15 points. What a bunch of feckin low life scum !!

Wonder if it had been different if ACL rejected the CVA?

As it stands it's just an adjournment isn't it, not a final decision.

Sub

time to start emailing the FA now see if they will do anything about the bunch of spineless cretins that run the FL!!

italiahorse

percy

I'm pretty sure Portsmouth were allowed to make emergency loan signings as well weren't they ???

ccfcway

what a crock of sh1t this whole process is...

TF "All creditors will get paid in full" :thinking about:

FL "CCFC can play in Northampton if they come out of administartion"

FL "CCFC can play in Northamprton if they are in administration"

:slap::slap:

skybluepm2

Hardly covered himself in glory has he?! He's been looking for the golden share for the past 18 years and still hasn't found it! He's even had his integrity questioned in parliament and by others in his profession.

My opinion of him is that he is a smug ballbag, he's dragged out the process to accumulate almost an equivalent of a years rent at the Ricoh and that Joy has had her hand down his pants..just my opinion though

Are you related to him by any chance? You seem to be awfully protective...

skybluepm2

Dont know where u heard this but on cwr say their waiting 4 any news as they are still in meeting

Surprisingly moley it was on the Telegraph website. They're usually the last to know!! They may have finally upgraded the type writers to PC's!

This is usually the best site for breaking sky blues news (no need to thank me for the free advertising Nick)

stupot07

I know stupot but ours is such a simple case

Not really - the part that owns the lease and the golden share is in admin. The part that owns players, academy, staff, training ground, right to sell tickets, etc isn't. Liquidate ltd, and sisu still own holdings, players, etc.

It would have been far easier if it was all in 1 company.

skybluepm2

Not really - the part that owns the lease and the golden share is in admin. The part that owns players, academy, staff, training ground, right to sell tickets, etc isn't. Liquidate ltd, and sisu still own holdings, players, etc.

It would have been far easier if it was all in 1 company.

Sorry, I should've emphasized my sarcasm a bit more in my original reply!

deanocity3

Email Gregg Dyke?

Who remembers Greg Dyke wearing the city kit on cup final day in 1987?
he played in the celebrity charity match before the cup final.
In 2003 Director-General of the BBC, Greg Dyke, announced on-air that Coventry and Warwickshire was again to have its own BBC Local Radio station. Describing the situation with presenter Annie Othen, Mr Dyke said that the station would be added to the BBC's Local Radio portfolio:
"I'm very pleased to announce that we're planning to open a new radio station in Coventry - an area that's been served by BBC WM since 1995. We hope the new station will be housed in a modern, vibrant building close to Coventry Cathedral in the heart of the city. Alongside the radio studios, there'll also be an open centre to provide access to BBC Learning facilities similar to the already established centres in Blackburn, Sheffield and Stoke. Open Centres provide a valuable community role, so this is an exciting venture for the BBC."

Last edited:

James Smith

I'm pretty sure Portsmouth were allowed to make emergency loan signings as well weren't they ???

Didn't they have less than 16 players though which meant they couldn't seriously compete as they could get a few injuries and be unable to field a team - thus be unable to fulfill fixtures (why does that phrase seem to keep coming up).

sky_blue_up_north

I predicted an adjournment this morning, not surprised at all

mattylad

it would seem ACL have stated that they need more information before they will sign the CVA and Appleton now has 14 days to provide it or refuse to provide it, this will include the demands to understand what was in 2011 accs I would imagine. Interestingly this is the first time PA has not had a statement out an hour later so perhaps for the first time the questions have got a bit difficult!

Users who are viewing this thread