coventrycounciltalk (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

covmark

Nick, could we change the name of the forum to this?
There's so much of a council love in today it makes me want to hurl.

shmmeee

Will this thread get closed?

Make a point or shut up quite frankly, this is getting ridiculous.

_brian_

Will this thread get closed?

Make a point or shut up quite frankly, this is getting ridiculous.

Let me know who this Quite Frankly chap is and I'll shut him up! LOL!!! Only joking! Just trying to lighten the mood a little!!!

Astute

Nick, could we change the name of the forum to this?
There's so much of a council love in today it makes me want to hurl.

I thought you would prefer SISUBOLLOXTALK ;)

Ashdown1

I don't understand this 'Council love in' quip. I'm pretty sure that there isn't a single poster on SBT that doesn't take an objective view about the only actions that CCC can take in all of this mess. It's blindingly obvious whose court the ball lies in..............

Sky Blue Kid

@ covmark.....Here's an idea. Why don't you set up a "We love SISU" thread...I'm sure you might make it to double figures if you wait long enough!

shmmeee

I don't understand this 'Council love in' quip. I'm pretty sure that there isn't a single poster on SBT that doesn't take an objective view about the only actions that CCC can take in all of this mess. It's blindingly obvious whose court the ball lies in..............

No.

If you don't parrot whatever Labovitch has said most recently then you are in fact a council plant. No evidence, no defendable points raised. I'm surprised they don't end all sentences with FACT as we all know how much credence that lends.

You MUST end all posts with "but everyone's to blame" or you are apparently biased and not a proper fan.

Oh, but it's the other side who are dividing fans and always insulting those that just want to support the club.

shmmeee

Took you long enough to bite, I expected more of you sbk :)

So you're admitting trolling then?

Nick said:
No Trolling, Flaming or Winding Up

Everybody will be having a laugh and a joke with mates on here but please do not take this too far. If you don't know somebody very well then please don't lay into them as a joke when you don't know how they will take it as they may have a different sense of humour as you and be offended.

I await your ban.

Noggin

No one loves the council, in fact I'd go as far to say as no one even likes the council, speaking personally I actively dislike the council, yet im probably one of the posters you stupidly believe are on a council love in, we don't see any evidence of anything the council can do to fix this, and very little evidence they have done anything wrong over the 18 months or so since this mess started, we see massive amounts of evidence that sisu can fix this and massive amounts of evidence of the countless things they have done wrong, so thats where the criticism falls.

Looking at the situation objectively this is the conclusion any intelligent and reasonable person comes too, what is your conclusion?

Sterling Archer

What a bizarre thread full of schoolboy insults and threats of telltale to get faceless, anonymous people on an internet board who disagree with you, banned.

Yikes!

I'm now as bad as you lot for daring to come in here and post. RETREAT! RETREAT!!!!

Ashdown1

No.

If you don't parrot whatever Labovitch has said most recently then you are in fact a council plant. No evidence, no defendable points raised. I'm surprised they don't end all sentences with FACT as we all know how much credence that lends.

You MUST end all posts with "but everyone's to blame" or you are apparently biased and not a proper fan.

Oh, but it's the other side who are dividing fans and always insulting those that just want to support the club.

Quite ! Apart from the fact that I agree the rent was too high, I can't really see how in the chronological order of events how the current stadium managers and CCC could have done things radically different. Even as far as the rent was concerned, it only represented 1/8 of the reported losses that the club were making so was only a fraction of the problem anyway. The truth is, with rent drastically reduced, the playing staff wage bill cut as it has been now and without ridiculous management fees and extortionate debt interest charges I think the team playing back at the Ricoh under SP would now be breaking even.

James Smith

Moderator hat on

Play nicely please!

Moderator hat off

Otis

No.

I know, it's ridiculous isn't it. I know there's a beautiful flowering cactus in the Lord Mayor's chambers and that's always being accused of being a council plant too.

Bout time we put this nonsense to bed.

covmark

This is why covcity4life hasn't been banned. He openly admits to trolling but as he sucks up to sisu like nick he gets off scot free.

Jesus valiant, the amount of bile you've come out with. You should have been banned ages ago.
Yet you have the temerity to suggest someone else should be banned

hill83

This is no different to people going on about 'Sisu apologists' etc.
Schoolboy scenes.

Ashdown1

Schoolboy scenes.

I think it is different, the hedge fund have done the real damage to the club over the last few years and are culpable in almost everything that has gone wrong. Posters can list the things they have done, no one it seems can list the deadly deeds that have been committed by CCC, therefore a handful of posters that are defending the undefendable.

hill83

I think it is different, the hedge fund have done the real damage to the club over the last few years and are culpable in almost everything that has gone wrong. Posters can list the things they have done, no one it seems can list the deadly deeds that have been committed by CCC, therefore a handful of posters that are defending the undefendable.

Boring.

My point is it's all petty bollocks on the internet. People have their opinion right or wrong. Throwing labels at people is schoolboy stuff.
That's all I was saying.

Noggin

Schoolboy scenes.

It is very different because 1) sisu are the main villians, 2) certain people only post being critical of those who are being critical of sisu. while i agree comments like sisu lover are childish and not strictly accurate the people it's directed against do deserve criticism for the way they post, as they certainly aren't posting fairly and objectively.

I don't have a problem with a bit of devils advocacy but when its all you do and you do it badly, all you are doing is causing arguments and not offering any value. (I don't mean you personally in case thats not clear)

hill83

So basically this is worse or totally different to calling someone a Sisu apologist. Because Sisu are more at fault.
Just so I'm clear.

Noggin

So basically this is worse or totally different to calling someone a Sisu apologist. Because Sisu are more at fault.
Just so I'm clear.

Sorry, it's worse and significantly less valid, thats what I meant by it being different.

While comments like sisu lover are clearly inaccurate and childish and saying sisu rent boy makes you an idiot, sometimes sisu apologist is actually kinda close to a fair comment.

Astute

Just so I'm clear.

So basically SISU are most at fault but we should blame both sides equally?

Just so i'm clear.

hill83

Fair enough. I'm still just seeing more bollocks though, and this thread is as ridiculous as they get.

hill83

So basically SISU are most at fault but we should blame both sides equally?

Just so i'm clear.

Where has that come from, who said blame both sides equally? I didn't even mention blame. I just said this is yet another bollocks thread started to cause more bollocks.
And regardless of percentages of blame, or who's got the most expensive keyboard, this is more bollocks.

Astute

Fair enough. I'm still just seeing more bollocks though, and this thread is as ridiculous as they get.

Thanks for taking part and posting 1/8th of all of this thread :)

Noggin

agreed but most the blame should belong to the OP, there was only ever one way the thread was going to go and he deserved nothing less than insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread