Coventry vs Shrewsbury (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It is 0-0 and into the second half.

Clingan isnt playing but Carsley is :)

Doyle also started.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

At least we can take yet another clean sheet out of it.Goals are becoming a real concern now,Boothroyds said today he's still on the look out for his number 9,who's it gonna be?.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

The obvious shout for the 9 shirt is going to be King but are we not pinning all of our hopes on one player, from what i've seen theres something not quite right at the moment with what were doing on the pitch apart from not scoring against Nuneaton, Hinckley and Shrewsbury and i can't pinpoint it but it's not good, in one way i hope we take a real hiding by West Brom on saturday to show we need a couple of good players in before Portsmouth otherwise this seasons is going to be over before it's even begun!

tippex9

Yeah it wasn't a good performance. I think having a full back on one wing and a striker on the other didn't help for balance plus I'm not convinced Doyle and Carsley are the partnership we'll go with.

Defensively we look decent but The Shrews themselves didn't offer much (I'd keep an eye on number 10 though, Michael Owen clone)

Lukas showed some nices touches at times but you can't look into these games too much.

Nick

Administrator
I am glad that Jukebox had a half decent game though and looked promising.

I was wondering where Clingan was as he should have been bossing the midfield with Carsley :)

Users who are viewing this thread