Match Thread Coventry v Rochdale Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Oct (3 Viewers)

Kingokings204

We need a win. Don't care how but win. Show we can rise to the occasion and scrap it out. Keep unbeaten run at home going also be good.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I've only put 2 bets on in my life won one and lost the money the second lost so I don't to be responsible for you not being able to pay your mortgage and being made homeless on my tips. After all look how long it took for me to predict a 2-1

Nick

Administrator
I've only put 2 bets on in my life won one and lost the money the second lost so I don't to be responsible for you not being able to pay your mortgage and being made homeless on my tips. After all look how long it took for me to predict a 2-1

It was only going to be 50p, just means we won't be able to eat for a week if it doesn't pay off.

clint van damme

Two wins in the space of a few days could be the catalyst we need to get moving. Stevenson running the show would be lovely.

Be interesting to see how Rochdale try and handle him after the other night, their scouts must have gone back with glowing reports about him.

Wouldn't surprise me if they stick some hammer thrower in there to try and get in his face.

Nick

Administrator
Be interesting to see how Rochdale try and handle him after the other night, their scouts must have gone back with glowing reports about him.

Wouldn't surprise me if they stick some hammer thrower in there to try and get in his face.

Yep, somebody just to go through him at every opportunity.

Great_Expectations

2-0.

Stevenson and Bigi to run the show.

Sordell and Turnbull to score.

I'm away this weekend so missing the game (I'm not actively boycotting). I'll be reliant on updates from here - as long as I can still read by that point.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Go 1-0 up within 10 minutes, control play throughout, Turnball to make another blunder in the 97th minute (ref will be a Rochdale fan, clearly and Burge has done a lot of imitation time wasting that's so blatant every time he tries it ;))to bring us back down to earth :D

johnwillomagic

I think we can win this one going for 2-1......I do not like formation but have accepted this is not going to change anytime soon.
Therefore think we may as well go in with unchanged side from Tuesday - argument Jones or Reid could come in for Lameiras but would probably leave as is.

Come on City lets make it two wins on the bounce!

higgs

Finally got my 2-1 so while I'm on a roll it's going to be 3-1 you heard it heard it here first.
Don't forget to have a few bob in bookies on it you are on a roll after last result
5-0.

I remember my school days. Rochdale were always the team that finished bottom of Division Four (age clue there) but never got relegated as whoever was due to come up, their stadium wasn't good enough.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Red John

4-2 city, players use protest to galvanise them as a team and focus on what matters.....playing for the badge
Come on City!!!

ccfchoi87

I think we can win this one going for 2-1......I do not like formation but have accepted this is not going to change anytime soon.
Therefore think we may as well go in with unchanged side from Tuesday - argument Jones or Reid could come in for Lameiras but would probably leave as is.

Come on City lets make it two wins on the bounce!

Why don't you like the formation? Won 3/4 since its been deployed haven't we?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I just hope no-one posts "I'll settle for a draw!" Can't stand that phrase! Go for a win every game! 2-1 to City!

Nick

Administrator
Just had a bet on 3-2 to us, Rochdale 2-1 (have to always have one against to make losing that tiny bit better) and City 1-0.

chiefdave

Interesting snippet from twitter (covpics, is that deano?).
347 consecutive games with a youth product in the match day squad, a streak which lasts for 6 years, 9 months and 11 days
Last game a youth product didn't feature in the match day squad was in January 2010 against Barnsley

Users who are viewing this thread