Match Thread Coventry v Brighton U21 Match Thread - Tuesday 10th Jan (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Someone moaning about swearing on CWR.

Oh dear, they must have been reading that thread on here!

when I heard someone moaning about foul mouth youths I though I bet that's my son who's up there with his mates.

I'm going to ground him just to be on the safe side.

CJ_covblaze

May 19, 2013
Coventry
As it stands only 1 U23 side will be left after tonight. I'll go when they're out or if they play a L1/2 team in the final. Despite the opposition from those that should matter who'd bet against the FL continuing with this experiment next season? I wouldn't.

Reactions: oakey

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
There was a twitter poll earlier but seve Caroenter asking if fans would join the bandwagon / not boycott if we got to the semi;

Would #SkyBlues fans still boycott Checkatrade Trophy matches if Russell Slade's slight made it to the final at Wembley? #PUSB

So far 279 votes, 78% saying no

Steve Carpenter is a pillock, firstly it's an away game and secondly what is the point of a poll asking what other people would do?

Reactions: skybluedan

Kingokings204

Jul 8, 2013
As it stands only 1 U23 side will be left after tonight. I'll go when they're out or if they play a L1/2 team in the final. Despite the opposition from those that should matter who'd bet against the FL continuing with this experiment next season? I wouldn't.

Yes they've confirmed CJ. Same next season also. It's a joke

Bugsy

Aug 13, 2012
Coventry

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Aug 7, 2009
Coventry
Steve Carpenter is a pillock, firstly it's an away game and secondly what is the point of a poll asking what other people would do?

Yeah I'd not read it before finding it to post and did think it odd the way it was worded. Asking a completely different question than it should

Fergusons_Beard

Aug 18, 2011
They start kicking, dke puts a strong challenge in. Good lad

Starting to really like DKE-takes no shit for a little un and is a real prospect.

Will become a skyblue great if he stays......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sw88

Users who are viewing this thread