Coventry & Playupskyblues Running Today (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Mates just sent this to me.

20.20 Galway
Coventry @ 33/1

20.32 Sandown
Playupskyblues @ 7/2

Nice e/w double up.

Skyblueweeman

Are they greyhounds?! 8.32pm is an odd time for a horse race...normally the timings are rounded to the nearest 5 mins, in this case, 8.30pm.

Macca1987

Been a lot lately, stemmed originally from Ireland, Galway, Leapordstown etc, but seems to be more in England now as well

Happy_Martian

1690969081438.png

Still going for the budget bets. And Coventry dropped from 29s to 25/1 whilst I was putting in the double 🤬

Has Playupskyblues always had that short an odd for his races ? Or is that down to all the overly happy Cov fans throwing their holiday money at him ? :p

Roger Mellie

Been a lot lately, stemmed originally from Ireland, Galway, Leapordstown etc, but seems to be more in England now as well
It’s to help with the SIS coverage I think (SIS being the live TV feed that bookies use). They’re trying to avoid ‘picture in picture’ situations where the next race is off before the previous race has concluded and they have to show both. By tweaking times outside of the traditional 5 or 10 min blocks they can add a bit of contingency. When Ireland did it we had to follow suit really as it made some clashes worse when we were out of synch.

Skyblueweeman

Given your username, were you a jockey?
Phone Call Reaction GIF

Chris1987

View attachment 31097

Still going for the budget bets. And Coventry dropped from 29s to 25/1 whilst I was putting in the double 🤬

Has Playupskyblues always had that short an odd for his races ? Or is that down to all the overly happy Cov fans throwing their holiday money at him ? :p
It's not a great race and the horse ran in better grades of race last season and the price reflects that . Not sure it's trained on but this won't take a lot of winning .

SlowerThanPlatt

Playupskyblues is owned by our former kit sponsor Gary Allsopp (Allsopp&Allsopp), the silks are supposed to be last seasons GK shirt

Legia Sky Blue

It was 5-1 at SP, but just checked and seen that 11-1 was available in the morning. I missed out but hopefully some CCFC fans filled their boots and can now pay for a Sunderland match ticket :)

SkyBlueMatt

Playupskyblues running again today at Newcastle at 8pm, currently 11/2, might have a fiver on the win
Drifted to 11/1. Punters must have watched the highlights of the game.

Edit: Who's the rich bugger on here who has just put a wedge on? Gone down to 100/30 while typing this.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Drifted to 11/1. Punters must have watched the highlights of the game.

Edit: Who's the rich bugger on here who has just put a wedge on? Gone down to 100/30 while typing this.

It was backed this afternoon. The owner (Gary Allsopp) had one over jumps at Worcester earlier

Covcraig@bury

Got a text ( you know who you are 🫵🏼) saying it’s running . Put £5 on happy days . And he never did . Lol pissing my sides

CJ_covblaze

SkyBlueMatt

11-1 into 10-3?? Jeez
I think SkyBet might have been playing up, it does seem extreme. Plus in the history it doesn't show it drifted that much.

I searched for the horses name, added to my slip, posted on here by the time I went back it was asking me to accept the new prices.

Had a cheeky fiver on it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread