Coventry fans Group. (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Been said on their FB page that no one has heard from them and that they may have fun off with the funds!
Are City fans being ripped off again by one of their own?
I paid in but never got anything to prove I am a member.

Grendel

Doesn’t Frank Pritchard run it?

He is on twitter now so this seems a rather silly thread. Surely if there is an issue just contact direct?

A pointless dig I suspect

letsallsingtogether

He is on twitter now so this seems a rather silly thread. Surely if there is an issue just contact direct?

A pointless dig I suspect
Not not a dig the post I mentioned was started by a prominent member of their team.
Seem to be unhappy with no meetings.

letsallsingtogether

Go on FB and look for yourself just passing comment on something I read and now accused of having a dig at the supporters club.
Wish I hadn't bothered.
And if you dont have FB sure one of your cronies could update you.

hill83

No offence to any of you lot but I don’t consider any of you ‘one of my own’ just because we support the same football club. Wouldn’t trust anyone with my money who I didn’t know regardless.

shmmeee

No offence to any of you lot but I don’t consider any of you ‘one of my own’ just because we support the same football club. Wouldn’t trust anyone with my money who I didn’t know regardless.

giphy.gif

Adge

Well now you have offended me....

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I knew it, two faced twat.

By the way can you lend me a tenner.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
You can trust me. Just pm me with your bank details and passwords and watch as nothing disappears from your account. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

rob9872

Yeah currently on a yachting holiday with James Raffell :)

letsallsingtogether

Did anything more come of this?
Still ongoing another post has been started by committee members who resigned due to being unhappy with how it was going.
Shame I went to one of the nights it was pretty good some hard work went into getting it going.

Users who are viewing this thread