Match Thread Coventry City vs Grimsby Town Match Thread - Saturday 24th Mar (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

That's because we weren't playing very well in that spell? We could have ended up winnig 10-0 and still been awful then.

As we were in that last 15 mins by mearly strolling around. So poor in first 15 and poor in last 15 ?

Grendel

What obsession? The only obsession is your negativity towards him and anything he did and does

Some posters have described him as immense. One said he will play in the championship

It’s pathetic

Brighton Sky Blue

Not even sticking up for Burge there just stating fact that a reasonably respected professional football manager is a better judge of player than Brighton sky blue or maybe even you

He's starting alternate keepers presumably trying to judge who is No. 1. On recent evidence Burge must have his defence on tenterhooks.

clint van damme

caught a bit of Robins interview and he was on about someone needing ankle surgery in the summer, who was he on about?

SlowerThanPlatt

Also absoluteky happy to pick out issue with certain players performance but not to do a blanket he’s shit or he’s great without backing it up with evidence.

How would you respond about jch if he’s gone to robins and told him he’s f’in joke taking him off? Good team player, still a good influence? Or would that be a part of his performance you’d turn a blind eye too.

Too often you have decided your opinion and fit wha you see to those prejudices. To be fair probably like many

Depends really. Look what Liverpool did when Suarez was accused of racially abusing Patrice Evra, they wouldn’t have done that and so publically supported him if it was a lesser player.

If a player is important to a team, you can look past and work with his flaws.

skybluepm2

Bloke on the radio ‘Ryan Haynes has come on leaps and bounds’. hilarious. Wait there’s more.... ‘peter Vincenti is a quality player’. Where do they find these people?

Grendel

Bloke on the radio ‘Ryan Haynes has come on leaps and bounds’. hilarious. Wait there’s more.... ‘peter Vincenti is a quality player’. Where do they find these people?

There is always one guy who phones in and praises Haynes every week. He doesn’t even go to games

If I’m honest I expected even he could function at this level. He is awful.

SlowerThanPlatt

He's starting alternate keepers presumably trying to judge who is No. 1. On recent evidence Burge must have his defence on tenterhooks.

I would have kept O’Brien in today myself. Robins definitely seems to prefer Burge though and will only play O’Brien if there’s injury/illness

You do have to wonder though about O’Brien. Played no league games last season for Pompey and I think 4 this

skybluepm2

There is always one guy who phones in and praises Haynes every week. He doesn’t even go to games

If I’m honest I expected even he could function at this level. He is awful.

Lol it’s cringeworthy stuff. Only need 2 players if we go up apparently, a right back and a striker. Maycock is going to be a fantastic player too. However, he has said he’d let Beavon and DKE twins go.... Linnell stating that they could make a difference in the league above. The most deluded man of them all.

clint van damme

what was the incident in front of block 16/17. Looks like something happened to a steward, (the old Asian fella).
Reckon he got hit or knocked over.

BackRoomRummermill

What obsession? The only obsession is your negativity towards him and anything he did and does

It’s not an obsession that’s quite a over used word by people that don’t understand its meaning . I tottally agree with G on this , a shite player , we are not obsessed with him , We just cannot understand why anyone can endorse him , especially now the upturn in form without him . His inclusion in the line up supported by some who insisted the side were better with him in it may cost us promotion . We’re you one of those ?

shmmeee

Top scorers, McNulty better goals per minute than Collins (and everyone else):

0_FA2_C6_F7_1_EC4_47_E6_BD8_A_82_CC7039362_C.png

736_F4_EA7_3211_45_C3_89_FB_4_DAEE0_F9703_E.png

ajsccfc

what was the incident in front of block 16/17. Looks like something happened to a steward, (the old Asian fella).
Reckon he got hit or knocked over.

Only saw the fallout, but I think two fellas who are really old enough to know better were getting in each other's faces and then a bit of pushing and shoving. Steward looked a bit wobbly but alright, think a few were chucked out a few minutes later.

SlowerThanPlatt

It’s not an obsession that’s quite a over used word by people that don’t understand its meaning . I tottally agree with G on this , a shite player , we are not obsessed with him , We just cannot understand why anyone can endorse him , especially now the upturn in form without him . His inclusion in the line up supported by some who insisted the side were better with him in it may cost us promotion . We’re you one of those ?

Biamou isn’t as bad some people make out but he doesn’t have a strikers instinct - well in this division, anyway.

You can’t coach someone to see images. Good goal scorers have a picture of the goal and the goalkeeper, they don’t have to look up

Otis

Hasn't the upturn in form also coincided with Bayliss's inclusion, especially when he is played in the middle?

Users who are viewing this thread