Match Thread Coventry City v Manchester United - FA Cup Semi-Final (1 Viewer)

HadjiChippo

Been embarrassing tbh, don’t expect us to be on their level technically but the fight hasn’t been there at all. Newport put up more of a fight

SkyBlue_Bear83

Obviously was always gonna be a likely loss but don't feel we've done ourselves justice this half.

Call me deluded but i think we have the players to hurt them going forward if we have a go.

Let's go down swinging second half.

Sky Blue Pete

Obviously was always gonna be a likely loss but don't feel we've done ourselves justice this half.

Call me deluded but i think we have the players to hurt them going forward if we have a go.

Let's go down swinging second half.
How thick are our fans you play to stay in the game
Second goal a killer
Mve having a great half
And sheaf others just not at the level unfortunately
Eccles should have shot but it was great play
Next goal hugely important
Still in this but have to play on the front foot now

HadjiChippo

Shame that Eccles cross for simms didn’t go in, completely different game then.

Only hope now is this lot take their foot off the pedal and let us back in

shmmeee

Go back to 4231 and give it a go at this point. Would rather lose 8-0 like that than 4-0 like this.

Team mentality is again a concern. Desperately need some leadership in in the summer.

skyblu3sk

Fuck fuck fuck fuck we have set up slightly wrong for me. Collins needs to be getting that ball out and testing them rather than fucking around at the back letting their slower players get back in to position. Nothing he could do for the 2nd goal but first for me ha has to do better with that cross. Fantastic cross from Eccles great defending otherwise it was 1-1 at the time

larry_david

Unfortunately we've let the occasion get to us.

We took the game to wolves on their patch and looked like the prem team.

I gota say I'm not enjoying the match at all but at 1-0 ht you got a chance to go and attack them. That goal kills everything

I'd honestly rather go get beat 4-0 and attack them that play out a dull 2-0.

Brilliant to get to the semi, we're winners here no matter what, so let's go out giving it a go

Brighton Sky Blue

How thick are our fans you play to stay in the game
Second goal a killer
Mve having a great half
And sheaf others just not at the level unfortunately
Eccles should have shit but it was great play
Next goal hugely important
Still in this but have to play on the front foot now
We’ve broken a few times then just passively waited to give the ball away. Shooooooot

Paxman II

Wrong tactics I feel. We are better with the ball and playing it on the ground. Play our football. We have set up to play so differently. Play our game now and we will improve. Get up in their faces, nigle at their ankles. We are sitting too deep.

pusbccfc

Miles better than us and every 50/50 went to United. Unfortunately you need those in these games.

Users who are viewing this thread