Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (3 Viewers)

croatskyblue

You need to press further up the pitch. As it is I see us ‘missing out on an opportunity’.

yes and how do you do that with only Vik

I’m not disagreeing with you here about their style, but this isn’t about the nicer team to watch- they have a really effective system, they are sticking to it with great success and we now have to do something without getting offended at their long balls

croatskyblue

Going to play walking football second half? ;) In all seriousness a bloke who hasn't played probably isn't the answer yet as he'd be eaten alive too! Anyway Godden on, got to hope that works although not sure how.

nor me but we live in hope

I think maybe we’ve been under so much pressure the only real plan is get some kind of support to Vik and see what happens

better days

Awful performance so far, lucky to go in only one behind. I still believe we can do it but we need to change things, not getting anybody close enough to vik. Defensively we look weak. Massive half ahead, I honestly can't say what we need to do, it's Robins and Viveash's job to get this turned around, earn your money and get this done
Luton starting to look panicky

Users who are viewing this thread