Match Thread Coventry City - Rotherham United FC Match Thread - Tuesday 5th Mar (1 Viewer)

Gibbo

I think the deal has already been done, and he doesn't need to sell himself as he's available on a free.
And He'll already know who he's playing for next season.
He will want the best possible team to come for him, not just settle for whoever asks like Hamer. Unless of course a deal has been done, as you say

Jarvo87

I’m a bit confused by the 3 at the back talk. My take is a flat back 4 with Lati at RB. Eccles and Kelly CDM’s with Wight (L) Torp (C) and Palmer (R), behind Simms. Find out soon enough. As long as it’s 3 points, we’re all happy bunnies, right….

Brighton Sky Blue

There is some irony in reverting back to the system where Saka was forced into playing wing back just because he isn’t available

Grendel

We will win if that I’m sure - they would struggle in league 1 at the moment

Alkhen

Jesus I've just seen the bottom of the league 😬

Only 6 pts separating 12th and 22nd. Could be a real fall from grace for one of the 'bigger' teams. Teams like Stoke should be crapping themselves

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Looking at that lineup, Mark Robins has Wolves on his mind.

Jarvo87

I’m a bit confused by the 3 at the back talk. My take is a flat back 4 with Lati at RB. Eccles and Kelly CDM’s with Wight (L) Torp (C) and Palmer (R), behind Simms. Find out soon enough. As long as it’s 3 points, we’re all happy bunnies, right….
I’ll pipe down….3 it is

Users who are viewing this thread