Coventry City on FM 2013 (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

BETA version of the game came out today, just loaded up a Cov game and I am disappointed to see that neither Reckord, Bailey or Henderson are in the squad.

Is anyone else starting a Cov game? Any tips? Tactics? Players?

Last edited:

Coventry La La La

BETA version of the game came out today, just loaded up a Cov game and I am disappointed to see that neither Reckford, Bailey or Henderson are in the squad.

Teams are never finalised in the beta, guarantee all them Cov players your missing will be included in the full game. :)

mr_monkey101

BETA version of the game came out today, just loaded up a Cov game and I am disappointed to see that neither Reckord, Bailey or Henderson are in the squad.

short term loans are never in football manager, its only ever transfers completed in the transfer window

Nick

Administrator
I used it to make Kevin Thornton the best in the world to sell to Barca for 55 million!

ericagradus

short term loans are never in football manager, its only ever transfers completed in the transfer window

Short term loans are normally in the game. like mentioned earlier on 9th when new game is realised I expect the updates.

I am going to use the beta to look for decent players.

ajsccfc

Game crashed out on my first match. I made a substitution and changed formation and when I clicked confirm the screen went black and alls I could do was shut down the process.

D

Deleted member 4232

Fuck. New FM? That's going to bridge the gap until Elder Scrolls Online next year. Things aren't looking good for my girlfriend

ajsccfc

I mentioned before how the game was broken, I think I've proved it.

NS3BY.jpg

Diehard Si

Got this on Sat. My greatest battle at the minute is the self control to turn it off, played it till nearly 3am on Sat night.

I'm about 5 or 6 games into the season, in the playoffs. I've only just finalised my tactics to be honest, so now I feel like I should start the season again. However I might wait, cool it a little, finish my book, maybe play as a real lower league team like Cov spinx. Wait for the full release and the data editor to add to the loans.

I've been unlucky with conceding lots of late goals, I think I should have focused on fitness more pre season. I sacked most of the backroom staff and replaced them, kept Carsley and Oggy. Actually got Garry Pendrey as my assistant and Andy cole as attacking coach.

I got rid of several players, Kilbane, Reece Brown etc to free up some wages, signed some out of contract players and some free loans. Salif Diao was a good signing for me.

Playing some good possession football, generally getting around 60 to 70% possession in a match, but it's taken a lot of tweaking. I have 3 tactics, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 and a 4-5-1 ( V shaped ).

McGoldrick is crap in the game, I kept playing him as lone striker but he can't score to save his life. Callum Ball is pretty good though. McSheffrey is very good and Jennings is awsome as an anchor or ball winning midfielder.

Some good tips on forums like fm-base ( google it, can't link ).

Covstu

when is FM13 out fully?

Also more to the point when is ES online available!!!! Will that be on xbox too?

ajsccfc

Full game's out on November 2nd (I think)

You are playing Roy O'Donovan!?

Needs must, with Bell being made of glass and Baker disappearing for months, I was down to shunting Fleck over on the wing, playing Elliott there and giving Roy a game, he actually didn't do too badly. Released him now I've been promoted mind you.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
FM 2013? I thought this was a new radio station!! I've been trying to tune in all day!! Doh!! :facepalm:

Diehard Si

I take it back about mcgoldrick on Fm13 he's about as good as he is for us in real life. Putting him in my team and I've gone top.

Having to change tactics though as my passing possession game was starting to struggle as winter approaches and pitches are digging up.

Downloaded a 451 wingback one of fmbase.co.uk and seems to be working altho early days.

AngryAnt

Fuck. New FM? That's going to bridge the gap until Elder Scrolls Online next year. Things aren't looking good for my girlfriend

Natural Selection 2 just came out aswell...
NS2, FIFA 13, FM 13, Guild Wars 2.. Yeah soon as ESO comes out too, i won't even have time for sleep let alone a job.

Diehard Si

Yeah he was out of contract and about 6 weeks into new season and signed.

I've got Emile Mpenza up front (well a sub) as well although Owen Hargreaves turned me down.

D

Deleted member 4232

when is FM13 out fully?

Also more to the point when is ES online available!!!! Will that be on xbox too?
Elder Scrolls online won't be until next year. I doubt it will be on any console. They've just done pre-alpha tests with gaming magazines, and even in pre-alpha its getting some great reviews.

Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit!

CovLis86

I'm not having much joy with San Fernando in second division B4 in Spain in the beta, so looking forward to my Coventry game on Friday with full release

ajsccfc

Yeah he was out of contract and about 6 weeks into new season and signed.

I've got Emile Mpenza up front (well a sub) as well although Owen Hargreaves turned me down.

Cristiano Zanetti and Emile Mpenza are still going? Sweet lord.

Users who are viewing this thread