Coventry City Northern Supporters Group. (1 Viewer)

Grendel

For god sake avoid Bury. There's a ccfc hating c**t who resides there.

shmmeee

We need a Northern Powerhouse to rebalanced the SCG.

Expect a grant from George Osborne any minute speedie.

Grendel

Graeme Hawley dosnt hate CCFC , just pricks like you Grendel !!

NOPM is an absurdity that can only damage the club. Your outbursts on here are nonsensical.

Covcraig@bury

NOPM is an absurdity that can only damage the club. Your outbursts on here are nonsensical.

My outbursts on here !! FFS you need to look at yourself with all the bilge that you type.. I support the team ( AWAY ) only . I will not feed this cancer £££ .

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd like to set up an Isle of Wight Sky Blues Supporters Group. Any takers? We have one member at the moment! :claping hands:

Karl87

I'm moving to Manchester next month so might partake in this; I think there's 10+ away games within an hour of Manchester next season!

Grendel

My outbursts on here !! FFS you need to look at yourself with all the bilge that you type.. I support the team ( AWAY ) only . I will not feed this cancer £££ .

You are a fool living in a Gene Hunt world that assumes we are still at Sixfields.

Your claim that you always had a season ticket until said move is contradicted by the very first thread you started on this forum.

Sky Blue Harry H

images

It's Cowes (North) versus Ventnor (South), although I quite like Seaview and Lake myself, many happy childhood holidays there

Sky Blue Harry H

You are a fool living in a Gene Hunt world that assumes we are still at Sixfields.

Your claim that you always had a season ticket until said move is contradicted by the very first thread you started on this forum.
images

Monners

There are loads of Cov fans here in Northampton now after the Sixfields season. All of those free tickets to schols must have had an effect after all, so I am thinkinf of setting up a Northants SKy Blues section.

Covkid1968#

Husbands Bosworth massive looking to start a supporters group....current membership 1

Sky Blue Harry H

There are loads of Cov fans here in Northampton now after the Sixfields season. All of those free tickets to schols must have had an effect after all, so I am thinkinf of setting up a Northants SKy Blues section.

If we move to a different town/City every couple of years, we'll have a fan base like Man Utd in 20 years time (now that thought does depress me!)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
images

It's Cowes (North) versus Ventnor (South), although I quite like Seaview and Lake myself, many happy childhood holidays there

I'm central SB Harry - Newport - although I used to live in Totland (West Wight).

SBINYORKSHIRE

I applied to join (live in North Yorks). After 5 weeks Facebook still says application pending. Total joke! I also know another SB supporter in Darlington but seems pointless mentioning this to him.

Joy Division

Where does 'north' start to be able to qualify. Does Birmingham count?

ajsccfc

It's more a state of mind than a strict geographic thing. If you entertain the idea of having a pie and gravy for breakfast, you're in.

Joy Division

I once went to a Northern Soul night. I destest the music and that whole scene but I found myself dancing at one point, I shudder at the thought of it now.

Do I qualify?

Users who are viewing this thread