Match Thread Coventry City - Manchester United [FA] Match Thread - Sunday 21st Apr (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry City - Manchester United [FA] match, tactics and predictions :)

Happy_Martian

12:15pm, sat at home reading social media and my Anxiety is already in overdrive. May end up watching under the duvet.

Fans from all clubs tweeting good luck to Cov (even Sunderland and Leicester :oops: ).

We may be the underdogs but we're the fans favourites.

Don't care what the result is (a win would be preferable) as long as we show what we can do. Cal to play like he's in the shop window.

If you're going to Wembley, safe journey and enjoy the atmosphere.

💙🏆💙

Sick Boy

12:15pm, sat at home reading social media and my Anxiety is already in overdrive. May end up watching under the duvet.

Fans from all clubs tweeting good luck to Cov (even Sunderland and Leicester :oops: ).

We may be the underdogs but we're the fans favourites.

Don't care what the result is (a win would be preferable) as long as we show what we can do. Cal to play like he's in the shop window.

If you're going to Wembley, safe journey and enjoy the atmosphere.

💙🏆💙
At this point I’ll be disappointed to lose; play the way we did against Wolves and we’ll do it!

Sky Blue Harry H

Good luck to those on the Ridleys coach being towed by a breakdown truck earlier. Hope you all get there In time/safely. PUSB!!

Happy_Martian

Rattled United fan just tweeted Met Police wanting the Green Man to be closed as "there is under aged drinking" adding the #PUSB tag.

Embarrassing fanbase. Thank <insert deity> we don't have to deal with them regularly.

Briles

Rattled United fan just tweeted Met Police wanting the Green Man to be closed as "there is under aged drinking" adding the #PUSB tag.

Embarrassing fanbase. Thank <insert deity> we don't have to deal with them regularly.

probably Mainoo trying to get himself out of playing

SkyBlueGuy

Weird rumour going around wembley about Sakamoto being on the bench today... Seems very unlikely. Anyone heard anything about this? He's not been training has he?

Briles

Weird rumour going around wembley about Sakamoto being on the bench today... Seems very unlikely. Anyone heard anything about this? He's not been training has he?

he will be there but not on the bench

Briles

crank it up ladies and gents

Happy_Martian

he will be there but not on the bench

Every chance he and Palmer will be in the dugouts but in the back as guests.

Briles

There’s a picture of the squad looking down at the Fan Zone and he’s in it. Maybe the catalyst for the rumour?

yeah there was zero chance he wasnt going to be there lets be honest haha, half of Japan watching ;)

skybluegod

This is even better...!

I find it crazy impressive how wembley is able to organise the level of personalisation it does overnight. From the semi yesterday finishing at what 6PM and them at best leaving at 8PM... To having all of that cov specific stuff done is crazy to me.

shmmeee

Someone’s misread the telegraph article about Allen maybe being on the bench.

Happy_Martian

I find it crazy impressive how wembley is able to organise the level of personalisation it does overnight. From the semi yesterday finishing at what 6PM and them at best leaving at 8PM... To having all of that cov specific stuff done is crazy to me.

Don't they have multiple changing areas ? The number of tournaments they host, would make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread